BrickCon 2015 This Weekend

Hapori Tohu

It's the first weekend of October, and that means it's time for another BrickCon LEGO Convention in Seattle, Washington. BrickCon is one of the longest running LEGO Conventions, and this year it is still located at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, right next to the Space Needle. The public hours are 10 AM to 4 PM Saturday, October 3rd, and 9 AM to 3 PM Sunday, October 4th. If you're in the area, stop by and check out the displays, including some Bionicle MOCs. Hope to see you there!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Sounds like fun. Always great to see LEGO events popping up. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'll be there this Saturday, with Inferna Firesword; super excited! Always wanted to go to a Brickcon, but always lived much too far away, until recently. See you all there! :D

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

I really want to go to one of these conventions one of these days, but this one won't be it thanks to me living in another state and having plans on the weekend already. I hope that everyone that does go will have a good time though.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png