Month of Jungle Begins on LEGO Bionicle Facebook Page

The LEGO Bionicle Facebook page has declared October the Month of Jungle, and in accordance with that announcement they've revealed a new banner image by Matt Betteker focusing on Lewa in the Region of Jungle. Also, although it's come a little bit late, they've shared a display model of Pohatu by LEGO City designer Corvin Stichert (BZPower member Vezok's Friend) to correspond with September's Month of Stone. Follow the links above to check out these two creations in more detail, and keep following the page for additional updates!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

It says I need to be logged in to facebook to view the Pohatu model. They want me to make an account so I can look at a moc of myself. Can someone link it to somewhere else?

Try this.

• Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

The Pohatu display model shows off just how cool Pohatu's tornado powers are. It looks really great.

As for the Month of Jungle, this first piece of artwork looks great too. I really like how Lewa looks. The background artwork of the trees and waterfall looks amazing too. I can't wait to see more art like this.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I like the Pohatu creation by Corvin, but I still prefer the one with Gali because of there being more trans-colored System pieces. That's just me, though. 

The Month of Jungle artwork is top-notch in terms of style, color and detail. Like a lot of people however, I can only spot five of the Toa. Oh well, maybe Gali is swimming or Kopaka is being antisocial?

I think it's Kopaka that's missing from the painting. That doesn't really look like Gali or Kopaka jumping before the waterfall, but without Kopaka's massive calves I reckon it has to be Gali. Kopaka was too cool for this particular gathering.

Anyway, the painting is sweet. I especially dig Onua's cannonball in the background.

• Upvote 3

IetTsFQ.png

For all its flaws, Bionicle G2 cannot be faulted for poor artwork. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

That's assuming that G2 has an overabundance of flaws to begin with, when in all reality it's already better than 2004 in terms of content and support story wise and definitely set-wise. ;)

Edited by Tarvaxx

That's assuming that G2 has an overabundance of flaws to begin with, when in all reality it's already better than 2004 in terms of content and support story wise and definitely set-wise. ;)

I'm not sure why you singled out 2004 in particular, and also, I take slight offense to the suggestion that the story content for 2015 is better than for that year. I wouldn't really count 2015's story thus far as being any better than...any year, actually? It's fairly unimpressive, and imo, fairly nonsensical. The sets certainly are great, though.

As is the art. The art is pretty great.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

2004? Really? We got 5 books, some comics, and a Mortally Awesome Movie that year. 2015 only has like 24 minutes of web episodes and one book. 

Set-wise, 2015 is probably better, but still. 2004 > 2015, no contest to be had. 

I must say, this pictures are awesome!:D

The Month of Jungle pictures are beautiful! Who knew that a jungle in Okoto can look amazing!:D The pictures remind me of a picture back in 2010: http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/c/c2/Art_Mata_Nui_Restoring_Spherus_Magna.JPG

I hope there will be the Months of Water, Earth, and Ice, because I am looking forward for them!:)

The pictures of Pohatu using his Stone powers in Lego form are awesome! I love them! They look amazingly so Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-like.:D

Since there are already Lego pictures of Gali using her Water powers, I hope the same goes to Tahu, Lewa, Kopaka, and Onua, too. Keep on going!:D

• Upvote 2

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)