Looking To Split The Cost.

tourmalinex

So I have recently been told of a lot of bionicle 100 + mask being sold at auction , the lot its self is worth about $150.

I am looking for people who would be willing to pledge $5-$15 towards buying the lot they only have to pay after I win the lot, I already have 2 pledge of $5, I am working on a list of masks in the set.

Yes you get to pick the masks, first come first server, so $5 5 masks $10 10, I am working on making a list. The lot is primary ment for reseller. Multiple gold and silver Toa mask , 6 orange masks of time, one gold mask of time and disks of time,nuva masks silver, a lot of krana

, 3 transparent green mriu.

,orange kuakua,clear kuakua.

This is the list of what is taken:

Orange Mask Of Time

Gold Mask Of Water

Gold mask Of Earth

Silver Mask Xray

Gold Mask Xray

Sliver & Gold Mask Leavtation

Silver Mask Of Speed

2x Sliver & 2x Gold Hau

Disk Of Time

Silver Hau Nova

Edited by tourmalinex

Not A Complete List - Available

Mask Of Time

Orange: 0

Gold: 0

Hau

Red: 0

Blue: 1

Green: 0

Black: 1

Sliver: 5

Gold: 0

Kaukau

Blue: 3

Black:1

Clear:0

Orange:0

Gold:4

Sliver:1

Miru

Transparent Green: 0

Red: 1

White: 1

Gold:2

Sliver:4

Mask Of Speed

Black:2

Dark Orange:1

Blue: 2

Green: 2

Silver: 5

Mask Of Strength

Black: 2

Red:0

Blue:2

Dark Purple: 1

Light blue: 1

Gold :2

Mask of X-ray

White:2

Red :1

Black:1

Sliver:4

Kraata:26

Krana:113

Orange

Bo:3

Su:1

Ja:1

Ca:1

Yo:3

Yellow

Black

Bo:1

Ja:2

Va:2

Green

Red

Bo:2

Ca:2

Vu:2

Yo:1

Ja:2

Xa:1

Purple

Tan

Ja:1

Xa:1

Dark Gold

Za:1

Pearl

Light Blue

Purple Error:

Black Gold

White

____________________ $1.50

Hau nuva

Red 1

Green 1

Black 1

X-ray nuva

Blue 1

Black 1

Red 1

Mask Of Speed Nuva

Blue 1

Brown 2

Black 1

Mask Of S nuva

Black 1

Red 1

Blue 1

Green 1

Mask of L nuva

Red 1

White 1

Blue 1

White 1

Mask Of Shadows 2x

Edited by tourmalinex

I'll pledge $10 for two trans-green mirus, two orange masks of time, a gold mask of time (if there's any not taken), the trans-orange Kaukau, and 4 of the silver Nuva masks (that are NOT mirus) if you've got that many. I'll pledge more if you end up needing it to win as long as I can get more of the masks I just listed :) Would love for you to post a complete list too so I can see what else there is!

Edited by SamDrew
  • Upvote 1

I'll pledge $10 for two trans-green mirus, two orange masks of time, a gold mask of time (if there's any not taken), the trans-orange Kaukau, and 4 of the silver Nuva masks (that are NOT mirus) if you've got that many. I'll pledge more if you end up needing it to win as long as I can get more of the masks I just listed :) Would love for you to post a complete list too so I can see what else there is!

Add more items ,still waiting on list of krana

OK got you down for a gold mask of time.
So right now, I have $4+$15+15+10+5=$49 for auction.

I think that we need $10 more to win
I calculated that we could win it all for $50 and $7 shipping.
The auction ends on the 6th

Edited by tourmalinex

Am I the $10? I only have $6 of masks reserved (6 masks), but I'll do 10 if you need that to win. Just reserve me 4 more masks - 2 gold pakaris, gold hau, and one more orange mask of time. . Let me know if you end up needing more buy-in than that to win.

Oh no! Not that I want to speak for everyone but if we all doubled our pledges (still just $2 per mask!) we could make it work. If you can get double pledges from everyone I could probably front the cost until everyone could pay me. Let me know ASAP though.

Edited by SamDrew

Hi, talked to the others guys on the list, not John T , they have blackout leaving me with my $30 so unless you wanted to pay rest for the whole thing it might be $127 their is noway that we are going to get it.

If you bought the lot , you could just sell of some of the mask its worth about $150, I would buy the masks I originally wanted from you, the other items that were not in the lot "mask of shadows" .etc where going to be donated by an other backer to sweeten the deal.  

Edited by tourmalinex

I didn't see this post until now. I was involved with this auction, I really need to start checking this forum more often.

So the guy that bid $420 (at the very last second might I add) actually said he no longer wanted to purchase the lot. That leaves me the winner at $415. Not sure what the whole plan was when you won but if you wanted specific masks from the lot I'll sell them at cost (minus the ones I don't have of course...)

Unless I'm blind (forgive me I have been up for 22 hours...) I don't see an infected hau, everything else is there though. I really need to sleep so I'll send you a message sometime in the morning.

Edit: found it. Thought it was a black hau, oops...

Edited by Crezdonn

This is what every originally planed to pay, I don't think you can afford to let them go this low because of how much you paid.  

---------------------------- $4
JohnT
Hau Green
Red Pakari
Hau Red
Green Kakama
---------------------------- $10
Sam Drew
Orange Masks Of Time X3
Gold Masks Of Time
Tran-Mirus X2
Orange Kaukau
2 Gold Pakaris
Gold Hau
------------------------------ $40
Redblade,Titan,Tourmalinex
Tran-Mirus X1
Orange Mask Of Time
Gold Mask Of Water
Gold mask Of Earth
Silver Mask Xray
Gold Mask Xray
Sliver & Gold Mask Leavtation
Silver Mask Of Speed
2x Sliver Hau
Disk Of Time
Silver Hau Nova
Black Mask Of Xray

Edited by tourmalinex

Do you think that $400 > that lot? I added up the prices for all the masks, krana, and kraata, and for a low-end total I got just above $399, so it seems reasonable to me, but pricing differs from person to person. I didn't buy it to make a profit though, there's a LOT of kanohi I need, plus the kraata