Hapori Tohu

#BionicleMaskMaker Contest Beginning October 12th

A very observant BZPower member has noticed that the official BIONICLE Facebook page contains a section called "Competition T&Cs" that contains Terms and Conditions for a building contest titled #BionicleMaskMaker beginning October 12th and ending October 31st. Goal of the contest is to build a BIONICLE mask out of constraction and technic pieces. The prize would be none other than the 14 karat Mask of Creation. The entries will be judged by overall creativity, construction and color scheme and multiple entries per person are possible. Check out the official rules here and get building!

View the full article

Now this is what I call a contest. Technic masks huh? You gotta be really talented for that. 

AND CONSTRACTION! Yeah, mine is a mixture of both.

• Upvote 1

If I can think of a good enough design, I will definitely enter this. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm psyched we're getting another MOC contest! *cracks knuckles* Let's get building.

IetTsFQ.png

Yay, my second Bionicle building contest: and this time, it's a really hard one! [:P]

Although the rules link doesn't exist, apparently [:P] Is this a country-specific glitch, or is it just my faulty tablet? [:P]

cLT23Pz.png

Although the rules link doesn't exist, apparently [:P] Is this a country-specific glitch, or is it just my faulty tablet? [:P]

Neither - the link does not work on mobile at all, you have to be using a PC.

IetTsFQ.png

[ crawls out from under a rock ]

Oh my goodness, this is it. The Final Contest.

I love that it overlaps with Halloween and is mask-themed, that's really cute. I'll try to find the time to sit down and put all that Technic to good use :D

• Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Do I smell droid arms?

Well, whatever they're built out of, I'm really going to enjoy gawking at the entries. A project like this demands a lot of talent.

• Upvote 1

Mantax can win connect four in three moves.

This is going to be challenging but fun, which is perfect for a Bionicle competition. I've never made a mask before, but I started two days ago, so hopefully the early start can help me.

Ooh nice. Knowing how the last contest went, I don't see myself making it far but hey! Any incentive to build again. The prize is going to be awesome too. Gold Mask of Creation? Count me in. See you all on the 12th! :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg