LEGO is Coming to New York Comic Con

It was about a year ago that LEGO and BZPower descended upon New York City for Comic Con and the official reveal of the new Bionicle line. We haven't received word of any major announcements on the Bionicle front this year, but LEGO will be back at the show. Over at The Brick Fan Allen has some news about their booth location and two panels focusing on LEGO comic crossovers, both Marvel and DC. On Friday at 12:45 PM you'll be able to learn more about the upcoming LEGO Marvel's Avengers from TT Games and on Sunday at 11 AM you can get a sneak peek at LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League: Cosmic Clash, an animated feature coming out early next year. I'm sure both panels will be great fun for LEGO and superhero fans!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Sounds fun! I wish I could make it.

If anyone is attending, I recommend the TT Games panel (and the other one) if you can swing it. Last year there was some great discussion, guest appearances by big names in the comics and film industry, and new clips to preview before anyone else. Plus they gave a free t-shirt and poster to everyone!

I'm looking forward to hearing about it after the weekend online.

-CF

nexo_shields_9.jpg