{}THORNAX LAUNCHERo

Welcome, Agori. Did you know two giant robots are battling each other on the other side of the planet right now? Weird, right? We're missing a really, really big battle. Shows you how much they care about us. Well, we'll hold our OWN battle! With REAL deaths and explosions and special effects! It'll be televised on television live, despite the lack of televisions on this planet! Don't worry, we'll give you our OWN props! A bunch of REAL Thornax Launchers! REAL Zamors! REAL Thornax fruits! Don't eat them, they'll explode on you. You can eat them if you want, but you really don't want to do that. It makes a good news story but not good television.  Anyway, maybe if we make this EXCITING enough, perhaps we'll get higher ratings than the battle between giant robots? I hope so. You do too! To utterly crush and destroy and explode your opponents, fire a Thornax at them with your REAL Thornax Launcher. To extend your influence beyond yourself, fire a zamor sphere at someone! Don't ask where we got the zamor spheres. They're just existing where they are: in a conveniently placed box! Now go out there and USE YOUR THORNAX LAUNCHERS!

THE GAME

This is Thornax Launcher, a sequel to Midak Skyblaster - a hopefully quick game where you try and explode as many of the other players as possible with one thornax fruit and one zamor sphere. How do you do that? Well...

• Use your Thornax Launcer. It has One Thornax Fruit and One Zamor Sphere.
  • The Thornax Fruit will explode your opponents, taking them out. It can take out a maximum of two people.
  • The Thornax Fruit will always explode one person. The second listed target has only a 50% chance of exploding, determined by the roll of a die.
  • The Zamor Sphere will allow you to steal the credit for the players your target explodes and zamors.
  • If two people target each other with the zamor spheres, they die.
  • Unlike Midak Skyblaster, if one person is struck by multiple zamor spheres, they don't die. Instead, multiple people get credit for whoever the zamored person explodes and zamors.
  • If two people target the same person with the Thornax Fruit, whoever submitted first gets priority.
  • Still not about surviving, and sitll no zombies.
  • There is a 48 Hour Opportunity to sign up right now.
  • At the end of those 48 hours, there will be another 48 Hour Opportunity to send your targets in a PM preferably titled either 'Thornax Launcher: [username]'s Targets' or 'TL: [username]'s Targets'.

RULES

1. You have only one Thornax Fruit. You can only target two people with it, whoever you list second has only a 50% chance of being exploded.
  2. You can only zamor one person.

PM FORM

After the 48 hour sign up period, please fill this form and PM it to me in a PM titled 'TL: [Your Username's] Targets'.

First Target:

Second Target:

Zamor Target:

PLAYER LIST

1. Dragon11603

2. Nevermore

3. Xaeraz

4. Jag18

5. Voxumo

6. Burnmad

2427135. Luroka

8. Fishers64

9. Zox Tomana

10. Jed1ndy

11. Clownpiece

12. Kopekemaster

13. Unit

14. FF the Forgotten

15. Kapura

16. Kohrak Kal 17

17. Jayne Cobb

18. Bonkle

19. Rahkshi Guurahk

[Will be expanded if more people want to join]

Edited by IMPULSIBLE: OSTRICH MASTER
  • Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Do you know if Agori bleed?

I don't.

That makes this ALL THE MORE EXCITING!

Not only will there be deaths left, right, and centre... but we'll also answer some long-standing scientific questions that have puzzled the most expertly of BIONICLE Storyline and Theory Professors! 

Such as... 

"Do Agori Bleed"

"Can two people meld their minds together?"

"Are Agori totally helpless in a battle?"

"What would happen if there were zamor spheres on Bara Magna?"

"What would happen if you gave every Agori a Thornax Launcher?"

"How does antidermis affect Agori?"

"Will Zox Tomana win again?"

"Will Fishers64 mind meld with Zox Tomana again?"

"Will stuff happen?"

"When will the bloodbath begin?"

THE BLOODBATH BEGINS NOW.

{}THORNAX LAUNCHERo

IT'S THORNAX EXPLODEY TIME!!

Seventeen Agori approached the arena of the fallen city of Atero, plus the distinct sound of the lack of activity from two whatsoever. Each of these Agori wielded a Thornax launcher. Some tightened their helmets, others adjusted their armour and attempted to make it dull instead of shiny, because being a shining beacon in the desert is not a good thing when you want people to not shoot at you. Well, survival wasn't the point. After all, we didn't contact them for that! All we did was give them the Thornax Launchers, the Thornax fruit, and the Zamor Spheres! Anyway, it looks like the action is... BEGINNINNINNINNINNINNING! They've all spotted each other, and they're all loading their Thornax Launchers with their stubby Agori arms! It'd be adorable if not for the fact we're not here for that.

Looks like most, if not all, are dead already as a huge amount of Thornax Fruit and Zamor just went flying across the arena. Let's try and make sense of this all...

Looks like Unit killed Dragon11603, and failed to kill Zox Tomana with the explosion of the Thornax, then proceeded to load a zamor sphere into the thornax launcher and took control of Fishers64.

Meanwhile, Bonkle killed Jayne Cobb, attempted to kill Dragon11603 but was late to the punch by Unit, although if he wasn't, he'd have failed at killing Dragon anyway. He zamored... Unit. Looks like he got that Dragon11603 kill after all...

Meanerwhile, Voxumo killed Luroka easily - Luroka didn't even do anything, it seems. He also failed to kill Fishers with the explosion of the Thornax, and decided to zamor Xaeraz... interesting!

Meanestwhile, before death, Dragon11603 turned out to be late to killing Jayne Cobb, but did in fact manage to kill Unit. and then zamored Jed1ndy.

At the same time as all that, Xaeraz also attempted to kill Dragon11603. I guess they assumed there were 3 dragons to go around, judging by the 3 on the end of Dragon's name, but unfortunately for Xaeraz, Dragon was already dead. Xaeraz did manage to kill Bonkle, though. Most interestingly, Xaeraz zamored Unit... something Bonkle also did... and Unit didn't die!

Synonym of Meanwhile, Nevermore killed Xaeraz, and also managed to kill Jag18, and took control of Dragon11603.

It seemed Kapura was in a similar state of mind to Nevermore, as Kapura attempted to kill Xaeraz as well. However, Nevermore had been quicker. Kapura failed to kill Burnmad, as well, but did zamor Luroka.

Speaking of Burnmad, Burnmad successfully disposed of Fishers, and successfully killed... the corpse of Luroka, which was already dead. Burnmad, having shown up this time, also remembered to zamor, and that turned out to be Clownpiece!

Clownpiece, being a clown Agori, killed both Rahkshi Guurahk and Burnmad, and zamored Luroka. 

FF tried to kill Bonkle, but Bonkle was dead, as was Jayne Cobb... and FF also zamored Luroka. 

Jag18 did the sensible thing, and put down the Clown(piece). They also attempted to kill Jayne Cobb's corpse, but they missed, then they proceeded to zamor Bonkle.

Having spoken of Jayne Cobb, they themselves shot the corpse of Bonkle. Who was dead already. As was their second target, Luroka. They did zamor Dragon11603, though.

Fishers64 got her revenge, and killed Zox Tomana, and Fishers also decided to shoot at Luroka's corpse. She zamored Bonkle.

Zox Tomana decided to kill Voxumo, because if they didn't kill Voxumo, who would? Shooting at Jayne Cobb's corpse was also one of Zox's interests, although they missed it horribly. But, laughing, Zox Zamored FishersZixty-Four. 

RG tried to kill the lifeless corpse of Xaeraz. Disappointed by Xaeraz's lack of life, instead they killed Kapura, with excellent aim. RG also zamored Unit.

Kohrak Kal 17, being both an Agori and a Bohrak-Kal, tried to Put Down the Clown(piece) but was too late. They also didn't even aim at a second target, strangely enough. But they did zamor Burnmad!

Jed1ndy tried to kill Fishers, failed. Tried to kill Bonkle, failed - both were already dead. Jedn1dy did manage to zamor Kapura, though.

Luroka and KopekeMaster didn't do anything. 

In fact... we might have some SURVIVORS on our hands here... THIS ISN'T GOOD FOR TELEVISION!!! 

TIME FOR THE FINAL COUNT

UNIT: DRAGON11603. ZAMOR EXTENSION (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): NULL. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP. 

TOTAL KILLS: 3.

BONKLE: JAYNE COBB. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. ZAMOR EXTENSION: (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): NULL. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

TOTAL KILS: 3.

VOXUMO: LUROKA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (XAERAZ): BONKLE. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. ZAMOR EXTENSION (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. FURTHER ZAMOR EXTENSIONS NULL - INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

TOTAL KILLS: 5.

DRAGON11603: UNIT. ZAMOR EXTENSION (JED1NDY): ZAMOR EXTENSION (KAPURA): ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE

TOTAL KILLS: 1.

XAERAZ: BONKLE. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. ZAMOR EXTENSION (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

TOTAL KILLS: 4.

NEVERMORE: XAERAZ, JAG18. ZAMOR EXTENSION (DRAGON11603): UNIT. ZAMOR EXTENSION (JED1NDY): ZAMOR EXTENSION (KAPURA): ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE.

KAPURA: ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE

TOTAL KILLS: 0.

BURNMAD: FISHERS64. ZAMOR EXTENSION (CLOWNPIECE): RAHKSHI GUURAHK, BURNMAD. ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE.

CLOWNPIECE: RAHKSI GUURAHK, BURNMAD. ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE.

TOTAL KILLS: 2.

FF THE FORGOTTEN: ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE

JAG18: CLOWNPIECE. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. ZAMOR EXTENSION (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

JAYNE COBB: ZAMOR EXTENSION (DRAGON11603): JAYNE COBB. ZAMOR EXTENSION (JED1NDY): ZAMOR EXTENSION (KAPURA): ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE.

TOTAL KILLS: 2.

FISHERS64: ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

ZOX TOMANA: VOXUMO. ZAMOR EXTENSION (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

RG: KAPURA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (UNIT): DRAGON11603. ZAMOR EXTENSION (FISHERS): ZOX TOMANA. ZAMOR EXTENSION (BONKLE): JAYNE COBB. INDIRECT ZAMOR LOOP.

KOHRAK KAL 17: ZAMOR EXTENSION (BURNMAD): FISHERS64. ZAMOR EXTENSION (CLOWNPIECE): RAHKSHI GUURAHK, BURNMAD. ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE. 

TOTAL KILLS: 3

JED1NDY: ZAMOR EXTENSION (KAPURA): ZAMOR EXTENSION (LUROKA): NONE.

LUROKA: NONE

KOPEKEMASTER: NONE

LOOKS LIKE... LOOKS LIKE...

THE WINNER IS   :udaman:   :bowdown:VOXUMO! :bowdown:   :udaman:

RUNNER UPS ARE XAERAZ, JAG18, ZOX TOMANA, AND RAHKSHI GUURAHK, ALL TIED.

But you know what's weird? Every single zamor either ended up in the Unit-Fishers-Bonkle loop, or ended with Luroka. Guess it's better than zamors only leading to death. :P

We even have survivors, who are: Nevermore, FF, KK17, Jed1ndy, and Kopekemaster. 

*THORNAX EXPLOSION SOUNDS*

We, uh, no longer have survivors.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this. I'm not going to be hosting a game like this again, so if anyone wants to host a game like this, feel free.

Anyway, congratulations to Voxumo.

Edited by IMPULSIBLE: OSTRICH MASTER
  • Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Oh that went better than expected. Glad I banked on Xaeraz.

Also I must say, I really think this is a game type that could be part of the standard 'playlist', up there with Mafia and Hitman.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think we all thought the same thing: "Nobody's gonna go for Dragon because they're not as established as some other names on this list," hence why there was a gigantic volley launched that way.

• Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

UUUUUUUUUGH

Apparently you don't get notifications if someone edits their post.

Bummer.

I could swear I've gotten edit notifications before, at least in the HF RPG topic.

I think we all thought the same thing: "Nobody's gonna go for Dragon because they're not as established as some other names on this list," hence why there was a gigantic volley launched that way.

That was my logic in Skyblaster. This time around I went for Fishers because I figured everyone would use the above logic, making her less likely to be targeted.

~Unit#phntk#1

|:^I

i just have it out for dragon tbh

good game lads

|:^(

Then again I did choose you as my Primary target so you're excused(Funny thing is though you were the one I didn't get)

I know Dragon pretty well, as well as Dane, so I went for them. :P Unit was a random choice for my zamor.

|:^C

Edited by Dragon11603
  • Upvote 1

|:^I

i just have it out for dragon tbh

good game lads

|:^(

Then again I did choose you as my Primary target so you're excused(Funny thing is though you were the one I didn't get)

I know Dragon pretty well, as well as Dane, so I went for them. :P Unit was a random choice for my zamor.

|:^C

:evilgrin: