Stigrat: Titan of Stone

A while back, I posted a combo model made from Korgot, Onua, and Basher, and was basically a much larger version of Basher. As promised, I bought more sets and made more combo models. Fire will be up i a separate topic, and Jungle will have to wait until I get Vizuna. But, anyway, onto the Stone model! 

First off, I don't like this one. The Stone sets leave very little to work with, having no long bone pieces or any friction-adders, which made this model really short and floppy. I went through two iterations of Stone combos, the first of which was a sort of spidery centaur that couldn't hold itself up for more than a second. Deeming it a failure, I killed it and rebuilt it into this thing.

imgp5119.jpg

Pose

Front

Close-up

Back

With Gali

There you have my Stone combo. No one-leg test for this guy because he has no friction joints and could barely stand as it it.

• Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

This is pretty cool- I actually like it more than your Earth Titan. He's fairly simple, but I like the look. Do you happen to have a SDCC BullSkull mask to put on him?

I wish. :( If I had one, I'd have used it. But those that are being sold are just a bit costly, in my opinion.

Also, I killed this thing immediately after taking pictures of it. :P

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

This is pretty cool- I actually like it more than your Earth Titan. He's fairly simple, but I like the look. Do you happen to have a SDCC BullSkull mask to put on him?

I dunno, I think the silver at the top of the model balances out the three main colors. Making it trans green might overdo it a little. 

But that's just my take. 

bZpOwEr