BIONICLE: Journey to Netflix

-Windrider-

Hey, um. Wind? may I ask you want you think of mine? If I should (and can) do anything more with mine. I'm open to suggestions. (if allowed)

As one of the contest hosts, I'm hesitant to offer specific advice like that, out of concerns of fairness. I encourage you to make an entry topic here in General Art, however, to solicit feedback from other people.

Hey, um. Wind? may I ask you want you think of mine? If I should (and can) do anything more with mine. I'm open to suggestions. (if allowed)

As one of the contest hosts, I'm hesitant to offer specific advice like that, out of concerns of fairness. I encourage you to make an entry topic here in General Art, however, to solicit feedback from other people.

Okay, sorry. I was just curious.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Member name: Tohkann toa of arts

Entry image: Link to entry

Entry topic: Entry Topic

Member name: Keyblade87Entry image: Poster (High-resolution version)Entry topic: Topic Link

I think my heart stopped. Those are incredible!

Now there is no way for me to even possibly be a candidate, the stakes have been raised far to high for me to reach.

pure_muscle.png

• Upvote 1

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

*Ahem*

Is this thing on?

Well, isn't this a motley crew?

No, I'm quite partial to tomatoes, but not so ripe, thank you very much. I'll just be a minute. I'm sure some other chap needs your produce more than I do. Hey! My feathers stain easily, d'ya hear?

Member: Quisoves Potoo

Image:

journey_to_netflix2.png

Topic

I trust this is the proper format?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I trust this is the proper format?

Yup, you're fine.

hey guys. just for the record I'm still entering. finishing up thumbnails and greyscale now, hope to have it done by tomorrow evening!

You can do it!

The entry list has been updated; thanks to all who have submitted so far.

Okay, I have hopefully updated my entry for the last time, with the limited resources I have on hand, this is honestly the best that I can muster. I'm sorry if it isn't good, but please, understand where I'm coming from when I say I can't do much with what I have.

Anyway, this is it;

http://i.imgur.com/0sgoFeP.jpg

pure_muscle.png

Funcle K.

Entry

Now to slip in an hour nap before work...

It makes me so happy to see your bionicle art again, dear. That's a fantastic piece.

I'm still in my greyscale stage...I've had a lot of issues with the composition, and then health punched me in the face...a speedpaint may be the best I can do.

Funcle K.

Entry

Now to slip in an hour nap before work...

Okay.... Not only was I already doomed, but now I am the literal definition of boned. 

*Imrukii.EXE has stopped working*

pure_muscle.png

Entry image: Here!

That link is giving me a 404 - wrong link, or maybe the image is set to Private.
Same.I'm on mobile and it's asking me to log in to yahoo

Same here, as well.

Same for me, also.

pure_muscle.png

I think we all got the point the first time the link didn't work for someone

No need to continue this redundancy

No need to be so bitter about it, redudancy is a good thing because it shows that something isn't isolated to just one person or thing.

Anyhow, I hope he gets that link fixed soon.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

4 Hours?! e_e I still only have my rough draft... man, I knew it was soon, but not that soon....

Ill try to finish my entry, but it probably wont be in time in the contest... Any small chance something will still be accepted if its within twelve hours of after the deadline, or to vote for a mini extension? looks like im not the only one who ran out of time... Forget I said anything if im breaking any rules by asking this  :P

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Chance of winning contest? 0%. 

Chance to make an actually storyline accurate poster? Done. 

Member Name: fishers64

Entry Image: Aww yeah you knew this was coming, right? :P

Entry Topic: Because shameless overpromoting is awesome. :P

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

I think we all got the point the first time the link didn't work for someone

No need to continue this redundancy

No need to be so bitter about it, redudancy is a good thing because it shows that something isn't isolated to just one person or thing.

Anyhow, I hope he gets that link fixed soon.

Whether Lucina be right or not, I do ask that you (and everyone else) be respectful.

And technically, the chain-quoting does constitute spam, but I'm not going to give infractions because of it.

Ahhhhhhhh only 2 hours left?!  Must...finish...

Dark_Samus is right; somehow the countdown timer on the index got messed up.

4 Hours?! e_e I still only have my rough draft... man, I knew it was soon, but not that soon....

Ill try to finish my entry, but it probably wont be in time in the contest... Any small chance something will still be accepted if its within twelve hours of after the deadline, or to vote for a mini extension? looks like im not the only one who ran out of time... Forget I said anything if im breaking any rules by asking this  :P

--Akaku: Master of Flight

Well, I don't think I should give extensions, out of fairness...it's not against the rules to ask for one, of course not, but please understand that we've done all we could to ensure that people were aware of the deadline!

That said, I'd love to see what you came up with, even if it's not finished in time tonight.

• Upvote 1

Yikes, I've been busy busy busy for the last few weeks so I finally got a few hours to sit down tonight and make my entry! I had a fun time designing it over the course of several days, and my sketches are way cooler, but unfortunately it's very rushed and unpolished due to all the chaos. Lots of elements missing and I had to make some last minute changes, but I think they helped. At least I got my idea down! So I'm more than satisfied :P 

Basically, I went, "I hereby declare the theme of this movie is Time and I'm calling it now". I noticed that the big important temple or whatever whose name I forgot and the rocks around it look like the top bit of the Vahi, so I went ahead and used that and and added gates to the stairs leading up to it (I can't remember whether there are actually gates or not? So I'm claiming artist license just in case) and used the steps of the stairs, along with that one special grain of sand in the middle, and the little streams on the side, to juxtapose a big Vahi. Now I'm kind of wondering if I stumbled onto something TLG planned on purpose? :P

qy3U0Ao.jpg

click for larger

Thaaat's all folks c:

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Upvote 3

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .