BIONICLE: Journey to Netflix

-Windrider-

Good points you raised there, Wind. Oh well, sadly, I don't think im going to be able to finish this in the next ten minutes, so I'm also going to have to drop out of the contest :c

Good luck to everyone who entered, though! :)

--Akaku: Master of Flight

• Upvote 2

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Eh, more like greed and self centeredness did. You narcissistic monster.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

If I were self-centered, I would've taken the credit for getting myself into the finals, whereas, in reality, I say that it's because math I got to the finals, because it is. I would also like to thank Bronze, for voting for me when I told him to.

You do realize that asking someone to vote for you is wrong, right? It's unfair to everyone else, and it's morally and unjustifiably wrong. In the real world, it is illegal to ask someone directly to vote for you, whoever it be, it's just not right.

Perhaps I went off on you a little with the whole "self-centeredness" thing and I do apologize for my rude banter about you, but in the end, no matter how you slice it, no matter the excuse weather it be "the math" or not, the fact of the matter is that did you get the point fairly? Or by bribing someone to vote for you, and was it fair to the other contestants. I don't like taking from others, asking people for things, asking people to vote for me, because that causes greed. And greed is a sin. And in all, it was and is completely unfair for the other contestants, and frankly I am disappointed that a very well known (all be it, perhaps not the most respected) member like yourself, would ask someone to vote for them.

You sir, disappoint me dearly so.

pure_muscle.png

If I were self-centered, I would've taken the credit for getting myself into the finals, whereas, in reality, I say that it's because math I got to the finals, because it is. I would also like to thank Bronze, for voting for me when I told him to.

You do realize that asking someone to vote for you is wrong, right? It's unfair to everyone else, and it's morally and unjustifiably wrong. In the real world, it is illegal to ask someone directly to vote for you, whoever it be, it's just not right.

Perhaps I went off on you a little with the whole "self-centeredness" thing and I do apologize for my rude banter about you, but in the end, no matter how you slice it, no matter the excuse weather it be "the math" or not, the fact of the matter is that did you get the point fairly? Or by bribing someone to vote for you, and was it fair to the other contestants. I don't like taking from others, asking people for things, asking people to vote for me, because that causes greed. And greed is a sin. And in all, it was and is completely unfair for the other contestants, and frankly I am disappointed that a very well known (all be it, perhaps not the most respected) member like yourself, would ask someone to vote for them.

You sir, disappoint me dearly so.

Firstly, I didn't bribe anyone. I just asked him to vote for me, he could've, instead, went for any of the posters which were clearly superior to mine. But based on the fact that I made it into the finals, I assume he did. Honestly, voting for myself is not fair. I have nothing I can say to make up for that, aside from affirmation that it won't happen again, and while I am sorry to've disappointed you, I do not regret voting for myself, because I got to read the confused response to my entry getting into the finals, and that alone was worth it.

Guys - this is not the kind of behavior I want to see in a contest. And Toa Imrukii, your first post directed at Petewa was uncalled for. I explicitly asked that people not flame in this contest's opening post.

There is nothing wrong with asking someone to vote for you, if done appropriately. Mass-PMing people or spamming in order to get contest votes is, of course, not okay, but otherwise, there are no rules against it. Voting for yourself is also perfectly acceptable. But I do question the following: "I do not regret voting for myself, because I got to read the confused response to my entry getting into the finals, and that alone was worth it." This sort of response isn't really within the fair spirit of the contest.

I'm not going to punish anyone, but consider this a warning against this sort of behavior for future contests.

• Upvote 2

Well, okay. Sorry wind, I just wanted everyone to have a fair shot, and I found what he did rather selfish. But what's done is done.

I hope you all have had a wonderfully spoopy Hallowe'en, hopefully you didn't run into any Skull Warriors on your travels. Rather I'd hope you'd find those two wacky boney bros from a land down below our feet, filled with Goatmoms, Fishladies, and otaku Lizards, Oh, My! (applaud yourselves if you got the reference)

pure_muscle.png