Set Review: 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

75094_Imperial_Shuttle_Tydirium_Review_t

It's time for us to do a new set review, looking at another non-constraction Star Wars set. Fresh from 1983's Return of the Jedi is 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium, one of the larger sets in the 2015 Star Wars assortment. Will this set sneak past your defenses and make its way to the shield generator of your heart? Or will the stolen access codes be recognized and passage to your shopping cart be denied? How many awkward movie references will we make? You'll have to read and watch on to find out!

View the full article

White huh? I always thought it was light grey in the movie (not to mention a lot of other media outlets throughout the years).

I would prefer getting the Naboo Starfighter (looks cooler, just needs chrome paint) I have to say that this set is, in the words of the cyborg wizard himself,

"Impressive. Most impressive".

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

"Will this set sneak past your defenses and make its way to the shield generator of your heart? Or will the stolen access codes be recognized and passage to your shopping cart be denied?"

Look, Bossman, you absolutely need to keep making awkward movie references, no matter what.

Your concluding thought on the lack of extraneous details is interesting, and actually have found myself having the same thought (and perhaps this is why I'm drawn more to the UCS sets). Thanks for the review - I probably won't pick it up, but it's always good to see Star Wars set reviews here!

• Upvote 3