Tahu, Protector of Fire, and Protector of Jungle Retiring Already?

KopakaFan116

Hey Everyone,

I went to shop.lego.com today and noticed that 70787 Tahu Master of Fire, 70783 Protector of Fire, and 70778 Protector of Jungle are "Retiring Soon." Has anybody else noticed this? I find it strange that they would be retiring these sets when they've only been out less than a year.

Link: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/BIONICLE-Theme

~KopakaFan116

Yeah, that's rather quick. It's weird that it's those three since they're the ones that I imagine to be continuously selling well. SPIRIT could be right either way, as those reasons would be pretty common. It's not on a broad scale, though, which I guess is a good thing for late-comers to the new line.

Lego tends to retire sets fairly early nowadays, it used to be they'd have stock up for a good year or so after if not a little more, depending on the theme. Tahu would definitely be a best seller, as would the Protector of Fire, so perhaps its shortage.

However, just because Lego is retiring it doesn't mean it won't be available. A lot of shops end up having them for a while, at least until the Christmas rush clears out the shelves.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yeah, as T.B.O.C. said, even if it won't officially be available on the LEGO.com shop, you'll have no trouble finding it in stores or elsewhere online. I've seen LEGO sets from several previous generations for sale in retail stores many times.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)