Your BZP Routine

Underscore

there's no reason to get angry over things on the internet lol

Well, there's really no reason to get angry over anything. Life is just a one-way road to the unfathomable abyss of death, and we're all hurtling there far too quickly to think of anything as worthy of anger.

That said, human emotions are tricky, and whether or not everyone thinks anger is an appropriate response, it happens anyway. That's life!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Go to BZPower

Check to see if I have any new Notifications or PMs

Occasionally post something

Leave

Rinse and Repeat.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Mostly lurking, particularly in BD/GD/BST. I used to frequent Fan Created Media a ton in the past, haven't had as much time to get to it lately.

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

I have the forum board book marked so i come in through there and not the front page. I also have Completely Off-Topic and Fan Created Media bookmarked.

I will go to the one or the other and check out the other, and every now and then look at Bionicle Storyline, and General Art. I sometimes go elsewhere but those are the main areas I go to. Every other day, or sometimes every day, I check out my profile to see if i have new little comments and go to other people's profiles to see if there is anything worth leaving a little comment about. Now do that on repeat for months on various degrees and there you have it.

Also I rarely go in through the front page, if the front page had a link to the head forum board then I would come in from there more often. I just find it tedious to go to the front page, go in through my inbox, and then to the head forum board to begin my routine. small little thing but still tedious.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

if the front page had a link to the head forum board then I would come in from there more often

0itn8um.png

...you mean like this?

That's a link? I always thought that that was just a decorative little banner after all of these years.

For some strange reason, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy have entered my mind...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

1. Enter through the main board because apparently I visit it enough that it autofills when I type 'bz'.

2. Check notifications and answer PMs.

3. Scout the Lego RPG board because I am now a slave to BZP role-playing.

4. Drop by S&T and attempt to be a voice of reason.

5. Visit my profile once a week to see which nutters of you lovely people have stumbled upon it.

6. Grab popcorn and read the BZPRPG.

7. Berate self when the clock reads 4-something AM.

8. Repeat following day.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

if the front page had a link to the head forum board then I would come in from there more often

0itn8um.png

...you mean like this?

That's a link? I always thought that that was just a decorative little banner after all of these years.

For some strange reason, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy have entered my mind...

*slow clap*

• Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.