Why do you like Bionicle?

When i was more little i liked Bionicle not because of the story but because of the sets i liked the sets and themes they were for example the Mahri Nui theme that i liked the sets that they where like divers especially Nuparu and i liked going to Bionicle.com and going to see the other simpler creations of kids like me in that time man i wish that the Bionicle creations gallery was back in the new Bionicle website and i liked the launchers soooo basically i liked the sets.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

A "biomechanical" toy AND story based off of a mythological , midevil-type theme ? what could be better ? it's a world full of endless possiblities !

But that's not really why I love Bionicle .

I am a religious guy with really bad anger problems and cyclothymia ; that's actually a bad combination . my anxiety always kept me away from society and having friends , so my life was always extremely "boring" (says everyone I know) as I sat on the sideline , observing the world and people around me for years . I see all of the foolish acts people commit , and everyday , for some reason , that makes me angrier and more ashamed of mankind . I always think to my self , "what if I was a god or a creator ? this pitiful world would either be different or destroyed , so I can create a new one ." Yet , I knew that was impossible .

I already had no one to spend time with as a child , so I dedicated my life to LEGO Bionicle - not a toy , but an entire universe I can control . I could finally create what I want and do what I want . My creativity and imagination excellerated with no limits as I always came up with new MOCS, characters , themes , and especially stories (this is all started my interest in story writing , music production , and poetry) .

So overall , Bionicle is my #1 comfort zone , which is why I will NEVER stop liking it and I will NEVER be afraid to tell people (besides my mom) about what I love . I know it's just a toy , but it has made a big impact on my life . It's one of many things that keep me sane lol .

Edited by Kasaius Khan

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

• 3 weeks later...

This.

And that is why I am a fan of BIONICLE, I stuck around for the sets. And I´m still here because of the story. The surreal aspect of it all just really stuck with me so much, I loved it just so much, in some ways these toys felt like real living breathing people, like they were my friends, and in many ways they were and still are.

On a separate note, the surreal nature of UNDERTALE is why I love it so much, much the same way I love BIONICLE, along with the characters, traits, and personalities of course.

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png