What is your Self-MOC?

Dallior

I have fan character who I used to consider my self-MOC, but I'm not big on self inserts and that was pretty much what he was becoming thanks to a constantly changing story surrounding him. Plus, there's currently not a finished version of him.

If I made one going by my BZP name it'd probably be an Artakha MOC with a sheet over his head. Or with lots of translucent parts.

Edited by Artakha's Ghost

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I'll probably start making a self MoC soon. I don't know what element I'll be just yet, but no matter what element I am, I'm going to be mainly purple and gold because it's a great color scheme

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I'll probably start making a self MoC soon. I don't know what element I'll be just yet, but no matter what element I am, I'm going to be mainly purple and gold because it's a great color scheme

Well, gravity fits that color scheme.

Also, according to BS01, Toa of Gravity can make black holes.

Edited by Dark_Samus

Well, gravity fits that color scheme.

Also, according to BS01, Toa of Gravity can make black holes.

I don't know yet. Attitude wise, I'm more of an air or water kind of person. But Purple and Gold are very good colors. Dark water? Maybe a slightly shadow infected male water toa? I don't know yet. I need to actually sit down and build the MoC.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I mostly used leftover pieces I got from the holidays to make a big, 4-armed guy who belongs to no specific species that wears a Pakari and uses weapons from both BIONICLE and HF.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I'm kind of working on a Gen 2 version of Takua, Jaller, and Hahli. (My first attempt at a Gen 2 Takua is already on MOCpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/421075) I kind off have "adopted" Takua as a favorite character, especially because as a kid when I played MNOG the first time I was convinced I WAS the main character, and then I was surprised to realize that no I wasn't, and said character was a Matoran... I don't know if I'd dare call my new Gen 2 Takua a self MOC, but I still kind of identify with him. Because he is a non-conformist dork, that's why. 

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Upvote 3

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

*These MOCs don't actually show my ability to build to my fullest extent . I'm not using this as an excuse or anything - trust me , idc about critism - but they're dull compared to what I could do if I still had a collection like before . I lack pieces rn because of a certain someone deciding that I didn't need them (without getting approval too)

187761711000202.jpg?r1024x1024

They guy in the back is my actual self MOC . I wan't a matoran to play that role . This guy in the front that I recently finished altering is a character from my story but he's pretty much me .

but mutated .

Edited by Kasaius Khan
  • Upvote 1

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta