BIONICLE COLLECTION 2015

Voltex

bioniclecollection2015.jpg

Welcome to Okoto! Here on Okoto, we (and that means everyone!) are obsessed with collecting constructible action figures called ‘Lego Bionicle’ from another universe!

How do we do this, you ask?

It’s simple, really!

We discovered an ancient portal device deep within the Temple of Time a few years back, and ever since then, we’ve been collecting all of these figures like MAD. As far as finding the figures you want… well, that’s a bit of a game of luck. But you never know, the RNG might roll in your favor!

One thing we have discovered is that it’s far easier to find figures of a character that shares an element with you.

You’re all new here, so let’s dive on in!

RULES

1. Have Fun!
  2. Do we really need another rule?

AVAILABLE FIGURES

BIONICLE 2015 – WAVE 1

Protector of Fire (Fire) >> 45%

Protector of Ice (Ice) >> 55%

Protector of Water (Water) >> 35%

Protector of Earth (Earth) >> 45%

Protector of Jungle (Jungle) >> 50%

Protector of Stone (Stone) >> 50%

Tahu, Master of Fire (Fire) >> 17%

Kopaka, Master of Ice (Ice) >> 20%

Gali, Master of Water (Water) >> 8%

Onua, Master of Earth (Earth) >> 12%

Lewa, Master of Jungle (Jungle) >> 18%

Pohatu, Master of Stone (Stone) >> 21%

Lord of Skull Spiders (Shadow/Jungle) >> 4%

BIONICLE 2015 – WAVE 2

Skull Grinder (Shadow/Fire) >> 15%

Skull Warrior (Shadow/Ice) >> 45%

Ekimu (Creation/Water) >> 4%

Skull Basher (Shadow/Earth) >> 25%

Skull Slicer (Shadow/Jungle) >> 55%

Skull Scorpio (Shadow/Stone) >> 35%

HOW IT WORKS

Each round (48 hours), a new dimension opens. Each player will select three figures from the available list to try and find; I will then spin the RNG from 1-100 for each figure and if it lands on one of the correct numbers, then that player will get that figure.

Example: I decide that I want the Protector of Fire, Protector of Stone, and Lord of Skull Spiders this round. I would spin the RNG for all three:

-If the RNG lands anywhere between 1 and 55 for the Protector of Fire, I succeed; anything above 55, I fail.

-Likewise for the Protector of Stone, I succeed if it lands between 1 and 60, but fail if it lands above 60.

-For the Lord of Skull Spiders, because the chance of finding it is only 5%, the RNG needs to land between 1 and 5 in order for me to succeed; it is much harder to “find” than the other two.

But let us not forget that you have an element of your own! When attempting to find a figure that shares your element, your chances of finding that increase 1.5x.

Example: My element is fire; I want to find the same figures as before. For the Protector of Stone and Lord of Skull Spiders figures, my odds of finding them remain the same:

-60% (1-60) for the Protector of Stone

-5% (1-5) for the Lord of Skull Spiders

-But because I am fire, my odds for the Protector of Fire now look like this: 55x1.5=82(rounded down). This means I have an 82% chance of finding the Protector of Fire (so the RNG can land anywhere between 1 and 82).

Certain figures (such as the Lord of Skull Spiders) are associated with two different elements. Whereas only Jungle players would receive the bonus when searching for a figure like the Protector of Jungle, players of both Jungle and Shadow will receive a bonus when searching for the Lord of Skull Spiders. This can help to offset the rarity of certain figures.

If your RNG roll fails for a figure, I will spin it a second time. If you own any other figures of that element and the second roll succeeds, you will receive a “duplicate figure”. Duplicates are not worth any less, but they can be traded to other players; if you have two Protector of Fire figures and someone else has a second Protector of Jungle, you could each trade your double in order to attain a figure that you might be lacking.

Right now, both waves are available! For Ekimu, all players (except those of the Shadow element) gain the 1.5x bonus; players with the Water element receive a 3.5x bonus.

The first player to collect every figure will win!

COLLECTIONS

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO

ROUND THREE

ROUND FOUR

ROUND FIVE

SIGNUPS

In order to signup, post saying so, and also post your element. You may choose from the following:

-Fire

-Ice

-Water

-Earth

-Jungle

-Stone

-Shadow

Signups will remain open for 48 hours, after which they shall be closed and the game will begin. There isn’t a limit to how many people can play, so feel free to invite all of your friends!

PLAYERS

1. Blade

2. fishers64

3. Toa Chuck

4. Pahrak

5. Bonkle

6. Forgotten Chronicler

7. FF

8. Nescent

9. Luroka

10. ToaK

11. Pulse

12. Rooster Nui

13. Jayne Cobb

14. Petewa

15. Jed

16. ShadowVezon

17. Unit

18. Dragon

19. Rylinth

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 7

Hey, just because I tend to use Magnetism more nowadays, doesn't diminish my shadowy nature. I mean, it's even in my name and title.

but your title is "steely visionary"

Yes, but I'm also known as the "Master of Shadows".

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey, just because I tend to use Magnetism more nowadays, doesn't diminish my shadowy nature. I mean, it's even in my name and title.

but your title is "steely visionary"

Yes, but I'm also known as the "Master of Shadows".

But until it says that under your avatar, you are "steely visionary"

bBhcfWO.png

I'm surprised not many people chose jungle so far.

it has an advantage this first wave.

It does, but one must take into account the various elemental possibilities for Wave 2. The chances of finding certain sets need to be looked at as well - for example, right now there may only be 2 water sets, but both of them are among the harder sets to find.

Anyway, that's my bit of strategy for now haha

Edited by Lucina

I'm surprised not many people chose jungle so far.

it has an advantage this first wave.

It does, but one must take into account the various elemental possibilities for Wave 2. The chances of finding certain sets need to be looked at as well - for example, right now there may only be 2 water sets, but both of them are among the harder sets to find.

Anyway, that's my bit of strategy for now haha

Speaking of Wave 2, will all the Skull dudes just be Shadow, or will they have the same element as their corresponding Toa?