Solis Magna System Found by Hubble Telescope

*walks out of room* 

WHELP! It's officially confirmed from NASA themselves! It's REAL!. And it's a double star system!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Well, I do believe my life is now complete. I've officially seen it all. 

• Upvote 9

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That is the best image I've ever seen. Also, does that mean the GSR is somewhere, roaming the galaxy for alien life forms to study?

I hope so. I would love to see the world's reaction to a 40 million foot robot landing on the earth. :P

• Upvote 6

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

That is the best image I've ever seen. Also, does that mean the GSR is somewhere, roaming the galaxy for alien life forms to study?

I hope so. I would love to see the world's reaction to a 40 million foot robot landing on the earth. :P

Unfortunately, just his feet touching the planet's surface would be akin to several nuclear explosions going off.

• Upvote 7

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

Unfortunately, just his feet touching the planet's surface would be akin to several nuclear explosions going off.

And landing in the ocean would cause Water levels to rise tremendously.

• Upvote 5

Are we not already doing that ourselves?

• Upvote 5

Are we not already doing that ourselves?

Rephrasal: It would cause water levels to rise tremendously, in a very violent and apocalyptic manner.

• Upvote 5

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I was going to say it would probably be safer if Mata Nui just hovered in space near the planet, while the Toa and Matoran came down in more conventional landing craft.... but Mata Nui's orbit around earth would undoubtedly mess up its gravity, the weather... everything really. Perhaps it's best that we don't meet the people of the Matoran Universe.

• Upvote 2

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

If the Great Spirit landed on a planet, it would certainly do so in a way designed to avoid cataclysm. This means it would likely evaporate a deep hole in the seafloor first, as well as no doubt fogging all global communications; then while keeping back the water via gravity fields, it would carefully lie down, maybe even cutting off its' own gravity to avoid earthquakes from weight, activate camouflage system on face, then let the water slowly slump back down around it. This would eliminate any surge problems as the surging water is penned in a field and can't spread, and since the seafloor is now occupied by Mata Nui there would only be a few eccentric tides. Spare material he'd likely levitate and plop on his chest. You may not realize this, but he is at least a couple hundred miles thick, and stands about 9000 miles tall. So he'd be resting in a hollow, a new island would appear, the strange clouds would settle, and then Mata Nui would have his hands full keeping out sightseers and geologists. But don't worry, they'd all be dismissed by the evolutionists the way Surtsey Island was.

Now I must go add a new chapter to MALEVOLENCE, in my Great Being Civil War epic.

• Upvote 4

Sleep spares him pain! Awake, he suffers!

When biking, I utter this at least twenty times in one week:
"SEND THESE CARS TO KARZAHNI!!"

Read here for the REAL story of Makuta's downfall!
The Concealed Battle: http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?sho...p;#entry6990269

The last missing piece of Bionicle saga! What happened to Tarduk's second journey?
Power of the Maze: http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?sho...=0#entry7264251

Hey! NASA! Send a signal out to that Nebula! NOW!

Future missions to Nebula: 2086 - 2104 - 2112 - 2135

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

We're missing the correct response to this.

We should do one of two things:

1: Advocate for the star system to be named after some Bionicle reference, optimally Solis Magna but that is unlikely.

2: There are those "star registry" things where you can pay to name a star...we gotta get on that.

Behold, the golden oportunity to immortilize Bionicle in the stars themselves.

• Upvote 11

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

This is just plain cool. It makes all those childhood dreams so much more real.

Although I do believe it's called Spherus Magna. Solis Magna is a fansite, if I'm correct?

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

If the nebula is about 7,710 light years away, I think it would take over 160 million years for us to get there using current technology. -_- Let's hope the Toa are packing some reading material. :P

• Upvote 1

hmmm.... hmmmmm...quietly the LEGO group is now looking for everyone from gen 1 Bionicle to find out who's the alien. Dose this mean all our bionicle counterparts exist up in da stars

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I got this guys. Don't worry. Topic coming soon

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

That is amazing. I never thought I'd see Bionicle in the stars. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?