G2 Headcanons

There was a topic about G1 headcanons, so why not make a G2 one? Give it a shot!

What are your own personal interpretations of G2 storyline ?

I like to think of Okoto as a more heterogenic Island, instead of the 6 regions exactly divided by mountains like the official map.

Makuta is a good guy, Ekimu is bad. Ekimu abused his power of Creation and was slowly becoming more tyrannical. Makuta, fearing his brother's power, created a mask that would allow him to defeat Ekimu and save Okoto. It back-fired, and the destruction Makuta caused while under the control of the MoUP and Ekimu's victory over him led to the current story. Remember, history is written by the victors.

Also, the MoUP will become a separate entity, independent of Makuta, and declare itself either Mata Nui or Karzahni.

• Upvote 7

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Ekimu's shield exists, he just didn't have time to rebuild it during the fight with SG.

LoSS is the literal mother of all Skull Spiders, which were twisted by SG's use of the MoCr.

Lewa and Onua have a thing. That's right, a thing.

The armour colours on the villagers are paint/pigments inherent in the armour. A villager could join another tribe and change their armour to match.

• Upvote 5

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

One I like to consider from time to time:

G2 takes place within the third giant robot of G1, which Greg suggested should have started construction after the Mata Nui Robot left Spherus Magna.

(Seeing as the Great Beings knew from the start that the reformation would require two robots, and they didn't attempt to repair the Prototype Robot, the entire creation of the robots would have been pointless if they weren't planning a third. ;))

That Third Robot was constructed while watching the Mata Nui Robot's progress, explaining why some of Okoto's features seem like improvements (removal of powerful races who may rebel against Toa etc.). However, Mata Nui's fixing the Prototype Robot brought forward the reformation, so the Third Robot was not completed by then (it possesses at least one inhabited dome, but never received its Great Spirit etc.).

:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

Okay, who fired the salty spinner?

but seriously, i see more people ragging on the concpet of trans headcanons in here than actual headcanoning, for shame tbh. :t

ANYWAY: i'm not much on headcanons so far because, unlike G1, there's not much canon i actually object to so far, i guess(?) if speculation is counted as headcanon, then i'd have to say that i have, like, two or three?

1. skull spiders are sentient masks forged by Makuta, LOSS however, is just a large spider rahi that was given control of them via GSSM.

2. the red plates (the spikey ones) on LOSS' back look like eyes when viewed from above, a feature i initially thought the set was meant to contain.

3. there are only two sapient races and they're related, one is tall, the other is short.

I also mayor-maynot toggle between "canon mode" and "more-girls-mode" on a whim, because heck, why not?

• Upvote 3

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Kopaka x Pohatu OTP

This one, yeah.

Also, the villager explaining the Prophecy of Heroes in episode one is Narmoto's spouse, and the young villager who bears a resemblance to Narmoto is their son.

Kopaka is clumsy in part because his hands and feet can form a slippery layer of ice without him being aware of it.

That's all I've got for right now. I'll come back with more if I think of any.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

-I like to think that with the mask of time by performing a ritual, the protectors could summon anything from G1, albeit in new bodies with new traits or flaws and no memories of their past selves. E.g. Kapura coming back as a villager of fire who still practices the art of moving quickly by walking slowly, but dislikes lava surfing.

-The toa learn how to form Kaita at some point in time.

-I also picture Nescent's rahi combiners as the wildlife that would inhabit the island.

-There's more islands besides Okoto, they just haven't been found yet.

-Also, Makuta's mask power gives him the ability to well, control things more precisely like the bends in a metal plate.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Let's see...

• Since even bones decay over time, the skull army's troops are cobbled together from various remains. Minotaur and four-armed species were never present on Okoto.
  • The masks the skull army wears are burial masks. Each type are given to different classes or castes, possibly.
  • Skull spiders are natural Okoto wildlife but haven't always been a threat. The Mask of Skull Spiders was created to control the population. There are other masks made in their likeness, hence Skull Slicer, that were used for rituals.
  • LoSS and skull spiders are unrelated species
  • Kopaka is basically a paladin
  • Pohatu will become second-in-command rather than Kopaka.
  • The Toa can experience love but they choose not to pursue it. Their duty is more important.
  • The Protectors have different ages. A protector can retire as long as the heir is of age and ready.

Also, Pohatu is Australian Batman, but that's pretty much canon, isn't it? :P

• Upvote 4

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Let's see...

• Since even bones decay over time, the skull army's troops are cobbled together from various remains. Minotaur and four-armed species were never present on Okoto.

Even though bones decay over time, I believe that Kulta and the skull army are simply their skeletons being reanimated. Same thing's happening with Basher, which in my headcanon, is part of a minotaur-like species and Slicer is a dead version of his species. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Toa have to dance together to fuse into Kaita (Blame Steven Universe for this one). Wairuha has trouble forming because two thirds of him is made up of the two clumsiest clots on Okoto. 

Also, G2 Pohatu has G1 Pohatu's looks and G1 Kopaka's personality. G2 Pohatu is the son of G1 Pohatu and Kopaka. 

• Upvote 4

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

• 5 weeks later...

At some point, Bingzak (Jungle villager boy from the novel who has the best name) travels with Lewa. Lewa gets spidered. Onua and Bingzak rescue Lewa, then save the rest of the village.

Lewa is good with children, but Bingzak ends up rescuing Lewa at least as often as Lewa has to rescue him. Don't hire Lewa as a babysitter.

• Upvote 1

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Umarak is a living descendant of Kulta.

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Somewhere in the Fire Village there's a villager named Takua with a mismatched blue Mask, whose best friend Jaller is the Capitan of the Village Guard. Jaller though is sometimes missing from his post to go and see a certain woman named Hahli in the Water Village... Takua also has a secret interest in a woman named Gavla who also where's a blue Mask in a Fire Village...

There's also an old medicine man named Vakama, who is a friend of Narmoto's family. There are a few more weirdos named Kapura, Nuhrii, and Balta...

The Toa in my mind are also the Gen 1 Toa, whose spirits where resurrected into the G2 story, after they died while using the Mask of Life back on Spherus Magna to do something heroic...

• Upvote 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

i like the idea and it would be cool but there’s just no evidence but then again they do appear to be the same species

Headcanon thread. It doesn't matter, like how Two-kua's idolizing Tahu is mostly headcanon. Though I do like the idea that there's a Gavla-2 in the village. Perhaps PoW's daughter, destined to be married to Two-kua to seal an alliance between the Fire and Water tribes?

• Upvote 1

i like the idea and it would be cool but there’s just no evidence but then again they do appear to be the same species

Headcanon thread. It doesn't matter, like how Two-kua's idolizing Tahu is mostly headcanon. Though I do like the idea that there's a Gavla-2 in the village. Perhaps PoW's daughter, destined to be married to Two-kua to seal an alliance between the Fire and Water tribes?

ok

I have a few actually. 

- I have changed the sexes of a few characters. Vizuna, Izotor, Kivoda and Skull Slicer are all female.

- All the Skull Villains are individual enemies with personalities.

- Kulta and Warrior are brothers

- Skull Slicer and Gali have some sort of romantic thing going on

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

My only Gen 2 headcanon right now is that Umarak is actually Kulta. He somehow managed to upgrade himself and changed his name because of it.

Yeah, not the best headcanon ever, but that's why it's called that. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

My only Gen 2 headcanon right now is that Umarak is actually Kulta. He somehow managed to upgrade himself and changed his name because of it.

Yeah, not the best headcanon ever, but that's why it's called that. :P

That's pretty cool actually. My head canon of Umarak is that has a legend of folk lore back from when Makuta and Ekimu were kids, and that no one really was sure if he existed. It was the Legends to scare young villagers to never go into the woods where he roamed or else he would steal you mask.

Somehow Makuta was able to contact him when he was K.O'd by Ekimu, though even he was very hesitant to do so. Umarak accepted Makuta's deal but only to plan to betray him.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!