G2 Headcanons

Lewa is a transgender female

Is this a joke?

My own headcanons:

Korgot is a dude. He's black, not blue. 

Protector of Water is a girl. She is blue. 

Great Spirit Robot is still around somewhere.

The little Fire villager is Takua. 

Romance exists.

There's an actual in-depth story/plot/fleshed-out lore somewhere.

Skull spiders are some kind of joke. Like, they're just spiders. I just can't imagine them being a serious threat, even in huge numbers. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Is this a joke?

My own headcanons:

Romance exists.

Skull spiders are some kind of joke. Like, they're just spiders. I just can't imagine them being a serious threat, even in huge numbers. 

Why would I be joking?

• Upvote 3

Is this a joke?

My own headcanons:

Romance exists.

So this is G1 again in CCBS is basically your headcanon.

Have you ever tried to hit a spider? They're fast enough to dodge you. If a swarm of spiders was really determined to kill you, they could swarm over you without you killing more than a fraction of their numbers. Army ants in the amazon are dangerous enough that monkeys more than a thousand times an individual ant's size get out of their way when they raid. Now imagine the spiders are the size of your head. It's terrifying.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Have you ever tried to hit a spider? They're fast enough to dodge you. If a swarm of spiders was really determined to kill you, they could swarm over you without you killing more than a fraction of their numbers. Army ants in the amazon are dangerous enough that monkeys more than a thousand times an individual ant's size get out of their way when they raid. Now imagine the spiders are the size of your head. It's terrifying.

the size of your head, and shaped like your own skull.

plus, the blue ones are durable, the silver ones are faster, and the green ones can see through walls.

all in all, a vicious spider the size of your head that only comes in swarms and can see through walls is pretty terrifying!

• Upvote 3

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

my head canon is that some random villager will find the mask of ultimate power and of course become a toa

i  like it but if that did happen since the mask of ultimate power has a mind and probably will make it just as evil as mukuta was

Maybe the MoUP read Makuta's mind and became evil as a result. 

my head canon is that some random villager will find the mask of ultimate power and of course become a toa

i like it but if that did happen since the mask of ultimate power has a mind and probably will make it just as evil as mukuta was

Perhaps makuta's jealousy permanently tainted the MoUP's intelligence.

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

i like it but if that did happen since the mask of ultimate power has a mind and probably will make it just as evil as mukuta was

Perhaps makuta's jealousy permanently tainted the MoUP's intelligence

you have a point but maybe there’s a way to cleanse it

New headcanon; Ekimu forged new elemental masks for the protectors as well as the Masters; the drained elemental masks that were handed down through the years are now worn by the Protectors' heirs, who use them to practice for the day they take over from their parents/mentors.

here is my head canon narmoto is actually working for makuta i mean  oh no skulls spiders doesnt even bother trying to protect the people just acts like he cant do anything then is able to be hundreds of them then of couse he stops shooting and hundreds of skull spider crawl on him so he should have on control him but no when tahu does his element blast he is perfectly fine kinda of suspicious 

gorillaz1.jpg

The Mavrick thanks to Starwars ep. 7 for the avatar pic

Besides the idea that Po-koto is australia (spiders, scorpions, boomerangs), I like the think the village elders are Turaga and that Vizuna and Kivoda are female.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Is this a joke?

My own headcanons:

Romance exists.

So this is G1 again in CCBS is basically your headcanon.

Yes.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• The Mask of Time has a much more substantial connection to the Toa than just summoning them.

Ekimu is probably more villainous than he seems.

Skull Slicer was a Toa when he was alive.

Civilization on Okoto is actually winding down, and was once much more advanced, and more saturated with Toa.

Toas' elemental powers were once innate, allowing them to wear masks with other powers.

Edit: This isn't necessarily spam, but please try to stay in the current discussion.

-Wind-

Define current discussion.

Well, for one, actually stating what you think are things that happen in G2.

Which, for example; I feel like there might be a hidden island located nearby that they'll head to eventually; not under, but nearby.

Which, for example; I feel like there might be a hidden island located nearby that they'll head to eventually; not under, but nearby.

Perhaps a more in-depth version of Mahri Nui, perhaps? Oh mata nui that was horrible, don't hurt me.

Edited by Regitnui

That pun. xD

Though, I can really appreciate what they were trying to do there; they just... didn't think about how it would affect things. =P An underwater 'level' for Gen 2 would be kinda interesting, especially if the mask of the day allowed underwater usage without frying them all. =P (looking at you, jaller) (And Kongu to an extent, since he could've been useful to keep them alive, but instead would just... kill them, basically, because they're water breathers in 2007)

I still want to believe that a seventh Elemental Mask was created, and it was placed somewhere either near the center of Okoto, or in the Temple of Time. This would be given to either a seventh Toa who arrives through summoning, or a villager dons it to become a new Toa. The Toa themselves would venture to find the mask, along with anyone who joins them along the way.

So, in summation, I want a G2 Takanuva-esque character, or just a new Takanuva.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I have a few more G2 fanons:

The protectors wanted to get the mask of power for the toa, it was just too dangerous and they decided to wait for them instead.

If a protector or village to wear a mask that was too strong for them or was shoddily made, the powers inside would become unstable and the user would suffer a horrific fate. E.g. Narmoto's son burns to death after wearing Tahu's mask, a Mask of Strength user would become too strong for their own good, etc.

Makuta's masks were just fine, but he crafted a shoddy mask and after one villager was reduced to water, his masks were deemed not to be trusted, hence the reason everyone loves Ekimu's masks more.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Haven't really made any headcanons yet since I haven't looked into any other story material other than the webisodes yet. I'll probably come back with some more after I read the books. 

However I have toyed with the idea of an evil spirit being infused into the MoUP, and it controlled Makuta while he had it on. It was actually the MoUP that was causing the besieging of the Ancient City, not Makuta. 

bZpOwEr

• 2 weeks later...