It wasn't the fall that hurt the most. It was the fact that no-one helped him. Everyone just walked past him, ignoring the almost dead Ci-Toa, with blood leaking out of the back of his head. The ship that he had fallen from had gone. The concrete ground he hit was stained with protodermis, and other substances. If he didn't get help soon, he would die. But of course, BZ-Nui ignored him. His eye felt like it was dying. He wanted to close it badly. His eyes closed, and darkness enveloped him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dane, wake up!" A familiar voice shouted, desperately. Dane's eyes painfully wrenched open, the light hurting his optics. "Oh mata nui, you're alive. I thought that...maybe...you'd passed away..." It was Kovika, his......friend? "Yeah, well I'm not that easy to kill." Dane said grumpily, trying to get off of the bed he was currently lying down on. His legs screamed in pain. He looked down. Kovika had seemingly made sure his legs were in a splint.  "Why did you help me?" The Huna wearing ice toa folded his arms. "You may have left the Kanohi Force, but I'm still your friend." Dane felt the back of his head. There was a soft bandage, going from the back of his head to around his now damaged eye. "'Fraid you're not gonna be getting that eye back for a while buddy, not till it heals." Dane sighed. "Do the others know I'm here?" Kovy shook his head. "Only Petewa."

The Ci-Toa sighed, and let his head flop back onto the bed.

• Upvote 2

It felt like ages before Dane's legs were good enough to even LIMP. Kovika helped him off  of the bed, and he sighed. "Thanks." Kovi smiled. "Hey, that's what friends are for, right? Come on, let's get you to the others." Dane scowled. "Look, Kovika, I'm okay with you, but not with the others. I just....uugh. I can't talk to them after what happened." Kovika shook his head. "You NEED to tell them what happened, nothing like this has ever happened on BZ-Nui before." Dane sighed again, and reluctantly nodded. "Fine...I guess we should get the worst out of the way first..." Kovika laughed, and helped Dane along, to the exit of Kovika's dorm. And just as they were about to open the door, Irrie stormed in. "Kovika I-......what's he doing here?" Dane rolled his eyes. Kovika tried to look polite. "Well...Irrie...Dane just had a bit of an accident, and I'm making sure he's ok!." Irrie's eyes narrowed. "He abandoned us. Who's to say you're not plotting with him to abandon us too?" The Ko-Toa sighed. "You want to stop talking about me like I'm not here? Anyway, I'm not staying long, just have to explain to Ghidora and T1S what happened, considering they're the arguable rulers of this place." Irrie grumbled, and left the room, muttering to himself about Ko-Toa. Dane soon followed, letting Kovika lead him on. Dane was given a few weird looks in the hallways when Kovika was leading him on, to the elevator. They pressed the button for the Kanohi Force meeting room, and ascended, slowly.

Soon, they arrived,and entered the meeting room, only to walk into a meeting already in progress. T1S and Ghidora appeared to be talking about Dane. After Kovika and Dane entered, the two looked up at them. "....Dane? I thought you..." Dane rolled his eyes. "Look, just listen. something happened whilst i was gone..."

• Upvote 2

After a brief explanation, T1S nodded slowly. "I didn't think this would happen for a long time. You see, the worlds have been colliding for a long time, we just don't properly notice until the drastic stuff happens. There's only one way to stop this from happening permanently. You're going to have to go to the world link. I closed it off a long time ago, to prevent anyone from messing up the timeline. It's to the north of here, just keep driving till you see the other massive tower. Take Kovika's frost cycle." Dane grinned. "I have other plans." He began to walk out of the room, Kovika soon following. "What do you mean "other plans"?" The Ci-Toa kept grinning. "You'll see." They pressed the button for the garage on the elevator, and descended.

The two exited the elevator, and Dane walked towards the vehicle in the corner with the tarp over it. He pulled it off. Underneath was a yellow and dark green quad bike, with a machine gun strapped to the side. Dane climbed on, grinning at Kovika. "Makes your ride look like a children's push bike." Kovi scowled. "Hey! That's not true!" The Ko-Toa climbed onto his own bike. The garage doors opened, and the two prepared to blast off, before Dane felt something tap his back. "Didn't think you were going without me, did you?" A familiar voice said. Dane groaned. "PETEWA! You are NOT coming along. No way. I'll go insane." Petewa grinned. "Don't care. I'm bored." Dane sighed, and gave Petewa the machine gun, for safe keeping. "You better shoot down anyone who tries to make this hard for us, alright?" Petewa nodded. "Got it boss" And the three rode off, towards the north.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere, a drone flew across the sky, skimming the land in search of the Ci-Toa that had fallen. It soon reached a hill, and its chassis transformed, the wings becoming arms, and the components folding back to become a thin, tall robot. It landed on the top of the hill, just in time to spot a quad driving across the landscape. If the robot had a mouth, it would have smiled. It transformed back, and flew back into the sky, towards the massive ship currently plowing through the clouds.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Are you certain that they are not dead?" A big, hulking robot asked the drone, his arms behind his back. Soundwave nodded. "Finish them off. I do not want any warning of our attack."

Soundwave blasted off, again, in search of the trio.

Megatron sat in his throne room, smiling. They could soon cyberform this world, and make it their own. 

And so, the huge ship continued to plough through the clouds, a few guns popping out of the hull.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dane frowned, as he looked up at the sky.

"I don't like this..."

Petewa grinned. "You don't like anything..." Dane rolled his eyes. "Just keep an eye out, okay? Last thing I want is to get bombed."

Kovika's look was grim. He clearly had the same worries as Dane had.

The World Link soon came into range, and the trio soon arrived.

Dane hopped off of the quad, loading a Beretta pistol. "Be prepared for anything." The Po-Toa nodded, and prepared himself. Kovika did the same.

Dane shot the apparently resassembled lock off, and a load roar came from the gates of the huge tower.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

A small tremor hit the ground, before a giant....thing burst through the gate, making Dane open fire.

The giant resembled one of those golems Dane saw in his animes, before he became an anti weeb. The golem proceeded to knock over both of the vehicles, before grabbing Petewa and beginning to squeeze. But then, Kovika lifted his hand, and an icy mist danced out of it before shooting forwards and hitting the hand, freezing it. Dane then shot it, smashing it to pieces. The golem released a terrific roar, proceeded by a huge stomp, knocking the trio off their feet. Dane fell backwards, and his already injured head hit the ground, knocking him clean-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dane! Dane wake up!" Dane was once again shook awake by his Ko-Toa friend. "What....happened...."

"We beat that monster. Just. But that's not the most intriguing thing. Come here." Dane pulled himself up, before taking a look at what Petewa was pointing at. 

"Is that...?" "Yup, that's definitely Ghidora's akaku."

• Upvote 1