Something I've Noticed

Arzaki

I don't if anyone else has noticed anything about this, but I didn't see another topic for it.

So, in Bonkle G2, we've got sp00ki sc4ry sk3l3t0ns and all that, right? And who's the one person we know that can raise the dead?

Yep.

Matoro.

MATORO IZ KULTA CONFORMED

• Upvote 8

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Because Matoro is totally the only Tryna user.

Well, known users, as previously mentioned above.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

If there were to be a Gen 1-Gen 2 Bionicle connection, Matoro turning out to be Kulta would be the greatest, cruelest, and saddest connection between the universes that there could be. And yet it would still give Kulta a better story role than the canon Gen 2 story so far. 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Or Kulta is part of an evil corporation? Perhaps G2 exists in the same universe as Resident Evil, and Umbrella "accidentally" dropped some T-virus onto Okoto? Or Kulta was a former employee? Hmm...fanfic time.

The physics here are different than G1 physics. Or perhaps Kulta is skilled in voodoo. The story did mention something about dark magic reanimating the dead, correct?

This doesn't really make sense, though Kulta is fairly similar in form and color to the Maxilos robot which Makuta inhabited to interact with Matoro. 

Nope, don't see it. 

Hey, thousandth (1000th) post!

• Upvote 2

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

This doesn't really make sense, though Kulta is fairly similar in form and color to the Maxilos robot which Makuta inhabited to interact with Matoro. 

Nope, don't see it. 

Hey, thousandth (1000th) post!

In G1, Teridax never really died...his soul was sent to an alternate universe, where he became Kulta. #BigReveal

Indeed! it was all just another stage in his master plan, you'll find.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

If there were to be a Gen 1-Gen 2 Bionicle connection, Matoro turning out to be Kulta would be the greatest, cruelest, and saddest connection between the universes that there could be. And yet it would still give Kulta a better story role than the canon Gen 2 story so far. 

Bwhahahahaha, no kidding. Lets please the fanboys by bringing back the most tragic death of G1, connect G1 together with G2 and then WAIT! Plot twist, Matoro is the big bad, he is Kulta, no better yet; he is the Mask of Ultimate Control.

And then, Matoro kills Pohatu... 

Cruelest fan service, EVER.

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Bwhahahahaha, no kidding. Lets please the fanboys by bringing back the most tragic death of G1, connect G1 together with G2 and then WAIT! Plot twist, Matoro is the big bad, he is Kulta, no better yet; he is the Mask of Ultimate Control.

Where did that come from?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

isn't it obvious? Pohatu hates scorpiosMatoro!

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

isn't it obvious? Pohatu hates scorpiosMatoro!

If anything, he (that is, Matoro) would hate Kopaka.

"Everyone loves you more than I... There can only be One not-Toa of Ice, and only One not-Akaku wearer!"

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

What is Kulta backwards?

That's right.

Atluk.

Can you see the resemblance?

Yeah, me neither.

• Upvote 3

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Well, somebody has to die!

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Well, somebody has to die!

In this wise words of Avenged Sevenfold... "Everybody's gotta die sometime!"

• Upvote 1