Select 2016 LEGO Set Descriptions Appearing on Toysrus.ca

Toys "R" Us Canada has begun listing select 2016 LEGO sets, with descriptions and prices in Canadian dollars (but no images). The sets listed include seven Ninjago sets, five Star Wars sets, a DC Super Heroes set, four Technic sets, two Creator sets, two Juniors sets, and five Duplo sets. The Ninjago listings in particular offer some hints towards next year's story and characters. None of the sets are available to purchase at this time, but Toys "R" Us has been known to release sets ahead of schedule in the past, so it may not be long before some of these sets start appearing in the wild. Follow the link above to check out the listings!

View the full article

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, everyone. :) It turns out I forgot to include an "http://" in the URL, which made it treat it as an internal link rather than an external link. It's a mistake I've made before, and in the future I should probably make a habit of testing all my links before I post a story to the front page.

The link is fixed now! I'm glad I can count on all of you to speak up if I make another mistake like that!

Tiger Widow Island, sounds like a location. Wonder what the ninja do there.

Kill all the tigers' husbands? :P

the FIENDS!

i must say the only major dissapointemnt so far is seing a set titled "sky shark" and it turning out to just be the name of a vehicle. :0

(although, "rotten fish-and-bone elements" sounds pormising. o: )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Tiger Widow Island, sounds like a location. Wonder what the ninja do there.

Kill all the tigers' husbands? :P

the FIENDS!

i must say the only major dissapointemnt so far is seing a set titled "sky shark" and it turning out to just be the name of a vehicle. :0

But what if it's a shark vehicle?

Why only some sets?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?