Bionicle Mafia XXVI - INSIGHT

Blessed Blade

I have literally no idea what's going on anymore. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*quotes himself*

I'm gonna need some context on this...

Here you go.

Minster Rodgers purble padnas

Have a nice day.

For the record, I haven't the foggiest what's going on right now. I think we're asterisking at each other.

*teleports behind you*

May the next scene save us. 

Remember: if you reach for the stars high enough, you'll burn your hand off.

-Night 2-

The cloaked figure walked through the crowded streets as night fell over the city once again. The person noticed a hushed tone of somberness in the city; it made sense, after all. All that time of nothing, and then six people die within 24 hours? It was going to have some sort of impact, that was sure. What was odd, though, were two people walking through the streets, talking about how the Turaga was failing to keep the fighting down... and there were rumours the Turaga might actually be behind it instead. "Then let's give them more of a reason to think that..."

Pulse and Automaton came to a dead-end on the street they were walking on. "That's odd..." Pulse mused, as he glanced around. "I could have sworn this was..." He trailed off, however, as he heard a buzzing sort of 'whoosh' behind him. As he turned around, however, he noticed a red glowing construct impale Automaton through the back. Pulse ran off, in fear for his life; however, he still noted the irony of an automaton killing Automaton.

The Present Automaton, Villager, Killed Night 2

The Heroes were a little unnerved when only four of them showed up to their meeting. All the while, they thought up a plan, one that would hopefully stop the fighting. But they didn't know how to put it into action, and instead decided to go after FF.

They must have thought themselves so punny when they locked him in the freezer overnight... The one set to -50 degrees farenheit. FrozenFlash, dead to his own element.

FF, Villager, Killed Night 2 by 'Heroes'.

The Turaga was a bit unnerved. Things had gone wrong; the fighting had stopped for the moment, but not the planned way; they weren't supposed to die, just be taken away for a moment. Even still, the Turaga detected things going wrong... But how? The Turaga took a deep breath, as the atmosphere went to the places... But also had other ideas in mind, obviously.

A lone fisherwoman had just gotten told off for fishing in the wrong part of town, outside of fishing season. She stopped, as she detected something behind her. "DO YOU WANT TO PLAY???" Fishers heard the distorted voice, and was about to turn around, but everything went dark before she could.

Fishers, Villager, ABSORBED Night 2 by ATMOSPHERE

Meanwhile, Pulse panted, as he finally got as far away from that gruesome scene from earlier as he could. However, when he heard the same sort of 'portal' sound, he began to run again. "WHAT'S WRONG? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY? WE JUST WANT TO... BECOME ONE." Pulse gasped, as he noticed a different red creature in front of him. It almost looked like a teddy bear... but it advanced toward him with a menacing look... and that was the last thing he saw, before the teeth.

Pulse, Hero, ABSORBED Night 2 by ATMOSPHERE

Nato sighed, as he stepped outside. The meat locker was cold enough, but he shivered, as the fall's night air was cold as well. However, he paused, as he thought he heard a noise. As he looked to the left, however, he noticed a red creature next to him, and let out a scream.

The scream didn't last long, however, and when the other heroes came to investigate, all they saw was a red teddy bear give them an unnerving smile before vanishing. "BECOME ONE!"

Nato, Hero, ABSORBED Night 2 by ATMOSPHERE

However... That was not yet the end of the blood bath of that night. The Turaga appeared in the middle of the street, seeming a little more crazed and... determined, as the Atmosphere went around to other places...

As Dragonstar walked through the streets, he cheerily glanced over at some comedians making some bad puns. "Man, what a bunch of jokers!" He laughed, and kept on walking. However, he got the strange feeling there was a shadow approaching from above. When he was absorbed by a falling thing from the sky, however, it turned out he was right... And it looked like it was both his time... and that his time was up.

Dragonstar, Villager, ABSORBED Night 2 by ATMOSPHERE

Burn fumed, as he walked down the street. Everyone dying, on his watch! It was no good. He really had to tell off everyone who was dying. He was a builder, and he needed people to help him; how could they help him if they were all dying?! Well, it turned out that he didn't need to worry about that for long, as a red creature appeared in front of him, and promptly absorbed him.

Burnmad, Villager, ABSORBED Night 2 by ATMOSPHERE

Dane was walking down the road as well, when a Vahki stopped him. "Why are you...?" Dane scowled, as he shook his head. It made no sense. It seemed forced, and just out of the ordinary. "I AGREE! THIS IS WAY TOO FORCED! NO-ONE WILL LIKE THIS!" The Atmosphere seemed to agree, and put us all out of our misery of having to put up with this bad writing, by preemptively absorbing Dane, so I didn't have to describe anything more here.

Dane, Villager, ABSORBED Night 2 by ATMOSPHERE

After the discovery of the three other missing persons, an emergency warning was sent out... Due to the high volume of things happening that night, and the fact that there was simply more violence happening, the decision was made...

To vote to lynch the Turaga.

-Voting For Turaga-

Suspect List:

Xaeraz

Taka Nuvia

Nevermore

ShadowVezon

Tiragath

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS... HOPEFULLY YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!

On the first night, the Atmosphere absorbed three people. On the second, he absorbed six. Either it increases by three per night and tonight it'll be nine, or each Hero absorbed adds three to the killed and tomorrow it'll be twelve. Either way, we're finished if we don't get this right.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

So I was killed by a teddy bear... what a way to go...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

At the rate we're dying off, this game's probably going to be over before we even get to the next lynching...  

But what's stopping the Turaga from voting for themself as well? 

So I was killed by a teddy bear... what a way to go...

Welcome to mafia.

Also... Why was GHT spelled in red? Or were you specifying the NI and making a Monty Python reference?

Either way, i personally think Xareas is either a hero or the turaga. I was suspect of ShadowVezon by his statement, but Xareas' suspicious silence is suspicious. Also, if i get absorbed, can i run at whatever it is screaming "tapioca pudding"?

Voting for Xaeraz.

~

Taka Nuvia. She's been kinda quiet, plus my fortune cookie says that quiet people are dangerous. I'm not sure I trust it since it came with my tacos at a Mexican restaurant, but I'm not seeing any better ideas.

n'aww I was super busy with university last week. :< Thus the decreased activity.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I suggest that everyone in the Suspect list gets hanged, to ensure the death of the Turaga.

(Of course I'd prefer you to hang everyone except me, but as I obviously can't prove my innocence, I'll give my life up if it'll allow my legacy to live on.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

*Lurks in the background of the game, singing eerily, unsettling nursery rhymes.*

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Votes: 

Xaeraz: 2

Taka: 1

ShadowVezon: 1

If either Taka or Xaeraz changes their vote, I can then vote for the last person on the list, and hopefully we'll get our multi-hang.

If anyone on the list tries to then stop the multi-hang, possibly at the last minute, they'll be outing themselves as the Turaga.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm just waiting until more people have voted, so that I can try and work against the Turaga and any others who wish a mass bloodbath against all common sense.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy