John Ho Shares Tips and Tricks for Bionicle Mask Maker Challenge

The official LEGO Bionicle Facebook page has shared a new video in which Bionicle designer John Ho shares some useful tips and tricks for building your own wearable Bionicle mask. These will probably be common knowledge to many of the more experienced builders out there, but they will probably be very useful to beginning builders hoping to enter the Bionicle Mask Maker Challenge. Follow the link above to check out the video on Facebook, or read on to watch it on YouTube!

View the full article

Ah, yes, I've always been dying for a LEGO designer to show me how to put together Bionicle pieces. XP

I won't be entering this contest, since I've never been a fan of building life-size masks, but I must say, the one he has at the end is pretty darn awesome.

Also, has anyone seen the poster that's on the wall behind him anywhere? It looks really cool, and I'd love to find it online or something.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Ah, yes, I've always been dying for a LEGO designer to show me how to put together Bionicle pieces. XP

I won't be entering this contest, since I've never been a fan of building life-size masks, but I must say, the one he has at the end is pretty darn awesome.

Also, has anyone seen the poster that's on the wall behind him anywhere? It looks really cool, and I'd love to find it online or something.

Kopekemaster that poster appears to be one that is making its rounds online, and in the BZP Facebook group, that is for next year's sets. It's kind of weird that lego put it out in an official video this early, but I'm guessing it's there for the sharper eyed fans and will be put in the Nov/Dec Lego Mag for us to examine in extreme detail.

But since it was put out by lego, does it make the poster and next year's sets fair game for the forums? Or do the leak policies still apply?

~L_C 

banner.png

Kopekemaster that poster appears to be one that is making its rounds online, and in the BZP Facebook group, that is for next year's sets. It's kind of weird that lego put it out in an official video this early, but I'm guessing it's there for the sharper eyed fans and will be put in the Nov/Dec Lego Mag for us to examine in extreme detail.

But since it was put out by lego, does it make the poster and next year's sets fair game for the forums? Or do the leak policies still apply?

~L_C 

The poster is fair game, and the leak policies always apply. 

• Upvote 1