Your first Bionicle G2 set

I bought all of the Toa at the same time because I'm irresponsible.

• Upvote 5

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I bought all of the Toa at the same time because I'm irresponsible.

Irresponsible?! You brought the Toa together faster than they did themselves.

Yeah, but it didn't cost them $105.

• Upvote 7

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Tahu and the Protector of Earth.

Tahu is still to this day my favourite G2 Bionicle set, as for the Protector of earth... it's alright, I guess?

it?! IT?!

KORGOT IS ONE OF THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTERS IN A LONG TIME HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT HER

...How? She has like... 3 lines.

Believe I picked up Kopaka first. Think Lewa and Pohatu came next?

10/10, would buy again.

Kopaka is the best figure released this year IMHO. He just feels so... complete.

Edited by Logan McOwen

Kopaka, back in December 2014. I was waiting around for early releases of the new sets and my local Target had Kopaka and Tahu in stock. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed going to a store and seeing BIONICLE on the shelves again.

Then I went and bought the rest of the wave (sans 4 of the protectors) about a week later for my birthday. Fun times!

• Upvote 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I got all the protectors at the same time, the first one I opened was Narmoto, than in order of their elements (or at least the order that I have for the six elements) came Kivoda, than Vizuna, than Izotor, than Nilkuu, and finally Korgot.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Pohatu: Master of Stone

My first ever Bionicle was Pohatu Nuva, which I bought at a Dollar General for $3 in 2006, so he's my favorite character.  I was sort of tentative about getting back into Bionicle, because my mom convinced me to donate most of my collection to the Samaratin Center a few years ago.

I just wish the G2 Pohatu wasn't the most nerfed of all the Toa.  He has no shoulder armor, no additional armor on his left arm, and only one geared arm (even though he has two weapons).  However, he's still my favorite---and I love how the boomerangs go on his feet like the G1 Pohatu's feet additions.

I got Gali first. :^) Water's one of my favorite elements, so I got her. Her mask also looks really cool, so I'd say the set made waves. :^D

I have to say, though, I didn't really like the yellow pieces in her staff. I thought they made it look a little off. Anyone feel that way?

Sorry if I'm being a

wet blanket!

*runs away with bag of puns*

wake_up_sheeple.png