Lego Rpg Forum

Atton Rand

Back before the forums went offline, I, along with a few other individuals were prominent figures in the Dino Attack RPG on the Lego General Discussion Board. Now that the forums are back, we're all really keen to get back to the RPG... except that the Lego RPG forum is the one place where nothing's happened. There's been no activity whatsoever.Now, none of us are sure exactly what to do. We've been waiting for some time and nothing's happened. Is there a system in progress that will be ready soon? Is there anyone specific we simply need to send an approval to, or should we just restart the RPG?

Ah, this topic again.As I said earlier, I have sent an approval request to Than the Moa, assuming the LEGO RPG forum's system is the same as that of the old LEGO General Discussion RPG approval system. However, Than has not yet even looked at my PM, and Black Six says that Than is still working on getting the LEGO RPG forum set up, so I still have little idea regarding the current status of Dino Attack RPG.Since Dino Attack RPG was approved back in 2005 by Hahli Husky, retained strong activity up until the BZPower forum update, and its former members are expressing much interest in reviving the RPG, I'm not sure whether or not it even needs reapproving. However, I'm playing it safe, and unless I get permission to do so, I shall refrain from going ahead and just posting the RPG. At least, until I get word back from Black Six or Than the Moa.