Comedy?

Ghidora131

Do you mean you want to write another chapter/sequel, or you just want to bump up the original work? If it's the former, you can either just post a new topic or have me edit the existing one's title; if you just want to bump it up with nothing new, that's a little unorthodox.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Do you mean you want to write another chapter/sequel, or you just want to bump up the original work? If it's the former, you can either just post a new topic or have me edit the existing one's title; if you just want to bump it up with nothing new, that's a little unorthodox.

Then I'd like it if you could just remove the year and the parentheses.

Done.  If you need any other title changes, just reach out to me with a PM.

Locking this up!

• Upvote 2

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42