GA Contest #22 Semifinal Poll Vudu

GA Contest #22 Semifinal Poll Vudu  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

General Art Contest #22: Journey to Netflix

Vote here for the movie poster of your choice! Semifinal voting runs until Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59 PM (Eastern).

NOTE - all who participate in this poll will be entered into a private raffle to win a random Protector set from BIONICLE 2015's first wave. Voting data will not be public; winners of the raffle will be notified over PM. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact me.

4 entries will move from each poll to the finals.

--

Entry 1: Entry Image

Entry 2: Entry Image

Entry 3: Entry Image

Entry 4: Entry Image

Entry 5: Entry Image

Entry 6: Entry Image

Entry 7: Entry Image

Entry 8: Entry Image

Entry 9: Entry Image

Entry 10: Entry Image

• Upvote 1

I'd love to vote, but since Entry 10 is a broken link, I'm gonna have to withhold my vote until that is amended. Wouldn't be fair to judge without being able to see all the entries. ;)

Thanks for being a considerate person, T1S! That's very nice of you. I've fixed the link in the entry topic and submission topic. You should be able to view it now on Twitter. However, you will end up favoring one of the other ones.

I'd love to vote, but since Entry 10 is a broken link, I'm gonna have to withhold my vote until that is amended. Wouldn't be fair to judge without being able to see all the entries. ;)

Thanks for being a considerate person, T1S! That's very nice of you. I've fixed the link in the entry topic and submission topic. You should be able to view it now on Twitter. However, you will end up favoring one of the other ones.

You're very welcome. :) Actually, I like the style of yours. Kinda reminds me of my plans for an entry (which obviously never came to fruition :P ).

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I voted for entry #2. It looks unfinished, but I still really liked the idea. (It's actually quite similar to a sketch I made for the contest, but didn't end up finalizing)

i really liked #7 too, it perfectly captures the look of the earlier comics of G1, but it feels a little empty to me.

Hail Denmark