GA Contest #22 Semifinal Poll Hulu

GA Contest #22 Semifinal Poll Hulu  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

General Art Contest #22: Journey to Netflix

Vote here for the movie poster of your choice! Semifinal voting runs until Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59 PM (Eastern).

NOTE - all who participate in this poll will be entered into a private raffle to win a random Protector set from BIONICLE 2015's first wave. Voting data will not be public; winners of the raffle will be notified over PM. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact me.

4 entries will move from each poll to the finals.

--

Entry 1: Entry Image

Entry 2: Entry Image

Entry 3: Entry Image

Entry 4: Entry Image

Entry 5: Entry Image

Entry 6: Entry Image

Entry 7: Entry Image

Entry 8: Entry Image

Entry 9: Entry Image

Entry 10: Entry Image

Entry 11: Entry Image

• Upvote 3

I'm surprised to see such distinctive poll results - there is so much good talent in yonder poll. I expected entries 5, 6, and 7 to get more votes. Perhaps those who would appreciate them have yet to arrive.

I agree! Still another two days of voting to go, and with that lovely voting incentive, so I expect to see lots of numbers up there by the end! :)

• Upvote 2

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I'm surprised to see such distinctive poll results - there is so much good talent in yonder poll. I expected entries 5, 6,  and 7 to get more votes. Perhaps those who would appreciate them have yet to arrive. 

I'm surprised to see such distinctive poll results - there is so much good talent in yonder poll. I expected entries 5, 6, and 7 to get more votes. Perhaps those who would appreciate them have yet to arrive.

I agree! Still another two days of voting to go, and with that lovely voting incentive, so I expect to see lots of numbers up there by the end! :)

Wooow, people that encourage me even if I'm doomed, this is new! :')

Thanks a lot!

• Upvote 1

Entries 1, 2, 5 (Hey, a photoshop entry I thought was amazing!), 6 and 10 are the best ones in my opinion. (To the owners of the entries I listed, do you guys offer art lessons by any chance?) 

• Upvote 2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Entries 1, 2, 5 (Hey, a photoshop entry I thought was amazing!), 6 and 10 are the best ones in my opinion. (To the owners of the entries I listed, do you guys offer art lessons by any chance?)

(As owner of entry number 6) well, don't know if I will offer some lessons, because I'm still going to school in this period (manga academy. Aye)

In my defense, Drew Struzan and the example Star Wars poster were my influences. Most of my favorite film posters before the millennium were illustrated. But I also think Crunchy is one of the most artistically mature members here so I'm enjoying this ridiculously close poll.

And no one has voted for me yet? Ah, whatever, I admit it's pretty bad.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

In my defense, Drew Struzan and the example Star Wars poster were my influences. Most of my favorite film posters before the millennium were illustrated. But I also think Crunchy is one of the most artistically mature members here so I'm enjoying this ridiculously close poll.

Thanks for the comment and yeah it's been ridiculously close so far :)

I also thought that compositionally your piece was influenced by Drew Struzan, he was one of the artists I was considering for reference for my entry.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."