75827 Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters Officially Revealed!

Entertainment Weekly has announced the details of a new LEGO exclusive coming out in January 2016: 75827 Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters. The set will include 4,634 pieces and retail for $349.99 USD. The LEGO Group also shared an album of additional photos on Facebook, though in these photos, only the building and four of the minifigures are shown. Follow the links above to check out the photos or read on for additional details!

View the full article

I wonder if Slimer will be a new mold or they will just reuse the Skreamer mold from the Ninjago Ghost wave just with a Slimer face print.

Slimer uses the same molds as the Slimer Fun Pack from LEGO Dimensions, while the pink and blue ghosts are recolored Skreemers.

Here's a high-resolution image from LEGO.com which shows the set with all the figures and ghosts!

• Upvote 2

That is one impressive set. I really like all the details added to the building. Plus, the minifigs look great too. Especially the ghosts.

But that is a high price for this. But I guess its understandable since it comes with over 4.600 Lego pieces. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Gee, who has $400 to spend on Lego?

Adult fans with larger disposable incomes are generally the market for 80s-era media franchise sets. If my LUG interactions are any indication, several folks are planning on buying several of the firehouse, each.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg