Welcome To HappyLand

Ghidora131

Do we call anything else doors besides the doors that we open to go places?

Perhaps opportunities, as in "One door closes and another opens."

At least that's what I was thinking.

We don't say Ropportunities.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Everyone is saying its rap, but rap does receive respect and it doesn't open all doors for you. Also, people sing rap but they rarely sing of (about) it. 

I say its some form of emotion or intangible noun.

My guess is this: Rage. People sing about being angry, and enough of it can open any door. No one respects rage as it is seen as negative.

If my answer is wrong, my clone will turn into a potato with a Kakama.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

As the group rushed out into the main exhibit, the experimental gas chambers made out of atom smashers, Ghiddy decided to make himself a little more obvious. "Nice trip, huh?"

Instantly they tackled the space where he had been only a second ago. "hahahahahaha, silly wimps. I am invulnerable! maybe! So! the answer to your question..."

He stood on a balcony, over the group. "WRONG!!! You're all wrong! Wow, i thought someone would be left to have some fun with, but i guess not. Well, i guess this means goodbye..."

"Hey!" Pohatu shouted. "What was the right answer, huh?! You self-conscience idiotic mass murderer!"

"Says the guy who chose rage. Okay, the answer was Richard. What...? Does nobody remember that song at all? The one where- ah, forget it. See you l8rm8s." And with that, he whipped out a machine gun and shot everyone in the room.

Richard was the correct answer.

The Winner: _______!

Well thanks to no interwebs, I am dedz.

CURSE YOU JOHN GALT!!!

Wait, you got the reference?

And about five years ago this reference wouldn't be obscure at all. It wasn't very popular, though.

Yeah, but it took me awhile.

A song, if you will.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.