Welcome To HappyLand

Ghidora131

I'm expecting the answer to not be a bear, if I'm honest. The tail is of a bear, but is that a guarantee that the rest of the answer is? 

Not that I have a better idea, of course. My first thought was Winnie the Pooh. 

EDIT: Did I even get put on the player list? 

Daglfabliskplinicky frogurfilsdrthypmilstyn.

Note: Don't edit your decision posts or you'll automatically lose.

It's definitely a Koala, they have opposable thumbs, a bear's tail, eat eucalyptus leaves and have hairy fur.

If I'm wrong and get killed:

Spot 4.

When I die, bury me in Denmark and make my tombstone say:

"R.I.P Liuth"

"1999-2015"

"On my next anniversary, I expect a sacrifice of G1 & G2 bionicle sets, or else I will come back to life and take your sets."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Lol is it Winnie the Pooh.

IS IT WINNIE THE POOH.

Oh man, it probably is. He doesn't even really have a hand, just a bendable joint at the end, which I guess could count as a thumb?

Huh. I guess I'll go with that, then.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

And the time - mortal fools - is up!

"My dear friends..." Ghidora began. "I believe most of you are going to miss the company of your compatriots. As for the silly fools who voted Koala..."

Kopekemaster, Unit, and The Present Automaton got knocked back by a glass wall, slight pushing them towards the entrance. "You can say good bye to these three. Goodbye, mortals. You may join your fuzzy, wrong answers in the grave."

The three saw metal slide over the glass door, and screams were heard. Shadow gulped hard and glanced slightly at Petewa. "Wait... You chose panda. Did... Did you just win?"

As the group advanced, Petewa saw a set of stairs. "Follow me!" He shouted as he darted up them, a wall sealing behind him. The next room contained Petewa, hanged.

Koala is the correct answer.

"THE WINNER!!!" Ghidora screamed over the microphone. "Yes, the winner of round 1. A glorious prize awaits all winners! Now... Round 2!"

Hau do you do it, Tahu? Hau do you change forms every wave? It's not "Adaptive Armour" in the real world; it's...

You have 24 hours to place you answer. Don't edit your answer post. Automaton, your edit was fine because you didn't answer it then. I'm letting Kohrak Kal17 off the hook because he didn't show up this round. Have fun!

Wut?

You won the prize. Getting hanged, hahaha. Eat that, Pet lewa. Wut? You though you could escape the funnest time of the game? Why, i give prizes for all who areunwilling, and don't anybody forget it :evilgrin: now, where were we? ah yes, i was about to care. Maybe.

And don't forget about the nextround!

• Upvote 1

Wut?

You won the prize. Getting hanged, hahaha. Eat that, Pet lewa. Wut? You though you could escape the funnest time of the game? Why, i give prizes for all who areunwilling, and don't anybody forget it :evilgrin: now, where were we? ah yes, i was about to care. Maybe.

And don't forget about the nextround!

But who won that round, and am I allowed to try answering for round two?

I'm gonna go with 'molds', as in the molds used to create both old and new pieces, not the fungi kind of mold. Every single incarnation of Tahu so far has had a new mold of the Hau, and without molds you cannot shape the plastic into what you want it to be.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You's hanged, son.

Ded.

So until The Potoo Sea Monster comes crashing in here, u no vote.

Shame, considering it's clearly a trick question, Tahu doesn't change form every wave, his original form was in the summer wave of '01, and then there were sets in the winter wave of '02, and then, in the summer wave of '02, he got a different form for the first time, and then, he didn't get another one until '08, which was his last one before '10. Heck, even in Gen2, he's only being upgraded in winter waves, not summer waves, so he's technically not getting a new form every wave.

Uh, okay then, I guess.

Thing is, though, pandas don't actually have any thumbs. They have a fake thumb that's basically just an immovable bone sticking out of their wrist, which they use similarly to a thumb, but that's it. Other than that, their hand is basically just a bear paw.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

"Cheetos, Cheetos, nobody likes it when you shove 'em up your nose..."

The horribly off-tune song was infuriating the group as they continued on their little walk. Suddenly without warning, a knife tore through the air and embedded itself in Rider's head, his Waluigi he was sliding on slamming into a wall, and with a WAAil, went out of existence. Ghidora stood in the shadows.

"Welcome to fun and happy dreams."

Shadow rocketed forwards with Dallior at his side, in an attempt to take him down. Ghidora dropped down and spun on his side, knocking Dallior off his feel and breaking Shadow's leg. Before Shadow could cry much, Ghidora had taken his broken leg and driven it into the base of his skull. The fez-wielding Matoran of earth screamed in rage and sent a punch aimed at Ghidora, which missed its mark and drove into the wall. Kapura attempted to run at this point, but Luroka grabbed him. "No. We charge together. NOW!"

It was a mass slaughter. Of the attackers, I mean. The wise group, Kohrak Kal17, Pulse, Pohatu, FF, and Ghidora made it out alive. Only now... They found themselves in a room. Did you notice Ghidora was with them?

Molds was the correct answer. Eliminated non-voters.

Round 3

I open all doors for you. You sing of me, yet I receive no respect and you will never see me. My name starts with R. What is my name?

You have 24 hours to vote.