Toa Condora

Condors are the largest species of bird on planet Earth. And like them, Condora is one of the largest Toas we've ever seen. He is a towering, hulking figure with huge, fiery wings. His strength is virtually unmeasurable. He is so strong in fact, that weapons are useless to him because they would be crushed in his hands.

Condora dominates the battlefield with his mighty fists and pulverizing stomp attacks. And when needed, he can blast a flaming wind towards his enemies with a flap of his giant wings.

14461243111_DISPLAY.jpg

1446124310m_DISPLAY.jpg

14461243122_DISPLAY.jpg

14461243133_DISPLAY.jpg

Back view:

14461243144_DISPLAY.jpg

My bad about the picture quality.  Normally I take pics against a white background.  But this guy has so many white parts that it just didn't have enough contrast, and you wouldn't be able to see him very well.  So I used a green sheet instead.  It's a bit ugly, but at least you can see the details of the build and everything.

Edited by BlackboltJohnson
  • Upvote 4

Two things-

1. Where are the axles on the end of his wings? 

2. Ostriches are the largest birds.

1. I'm not sure which axles you mean.  At the base of the wing there is an axle.  I stuck a ball joint on there so I could attach the gold shell armor pieces.

2. True!  But condors are the largest flying birds.  Right?  The California Condor is, at least.

And thanks Petewa.  Having the parts flow together cohesively is main thing I strive for with my MOCs, especially the color schemes.  The colors absolutely must be coordinated into a nice package, otherwise I break it all down and start from scratch.  This guy, for example had 4 or 5 different combos of colors until I found the right mix.

Edited by BlackboltJohnson