Journey to Netflix: Results!

-Windrider-

General Art Contest #22: Journey to Netflix

First place: Crunchyn! Crunchyn will receive a signed Gali concept art poster, a trans-clear Mask of Fire, and a 2001 Kanohi.

Second place: Funcle K.! Funcle K. will receive the above poster along with a 2001 Kanohi.

Third place: IlReSanmto! IlReSanmto will receive their own signed poster as well.

Please contact Black Six for your prizes!

--

Winners of the poll raffles will be contacted by PM.

--

I'd like to thank everyone for a truly excellent turnout. Barring the Flash Fire contest, 21 entrants is a record for General Art contests here on the new board. And voter participation was excellent too! As always, I am open to suggestions for future contests: what worked, what didn't work, what could be done better. Overall, though, I'm happy. It was great to see everyone's enthusiasm for the contest - and their excellent entries too, of course. Until next time!

Sincerely,
-Windrider-
Sumiki
Zatth

• Upvote 7

Congrats to the top 3!

It was awesome to get 21 entrants, but at the same time, I felt that a few entries were just poor in comparison. I found some of the photoshopped posters to be really low quality due to the text or the filters making everything look ugly. The worst one I saw was the group shot of the masters at the end of episode 18, it was lacking in color, the outlines of Pohatu and Lewa looked like they had their legs cut off and the brown text just didn't look good.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Too bad the one I wanted to win ended up in 2'd place, but good job on the artists for the posters, though I am quite surprised that the one that in the style of the first comic cover didn't even make it to 3'rd, but anyhow, congrats on the one who made it to third (I forget your name) I am very surprised and thrilled that you made it.

And good job on the ALL the artists (yes, that's including me and Petewa) for making all those awesome posters, even if they didn't win.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Congrats to everyone that won! Amazing entries

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell