BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

Voltex

Dane's got me predisposed against you.

Someone else's off-site grudge doesn't seem like a very good justification for you to be trying to get someone lynched in-game. 

Just sayin'. 

Eh, you're right, but I honestly don't see a better reason to vote for anyone.

well I mean I don't want to make you feel silly but I did kinda hand you some guilty parties on a silver platter

but if anybody spoils it they're gonna have a bad time.

Dane's got me predisposed against you.

Someone else's off-site grudge doesn't seem like a very good justification for you to be trying to get someone lynched in-game. 

Just sayin'. 

Eh, you're right, but I honestly don't see a better reason to vote for anyone.

well I mean I don't want to make you feel silly but I did kinda hand you some guilty parties on a silver platter

but if anybody spoils it they're gonna have a bad time.

Oh...dang.

I didn't see anyone getting their heads kicked off in this scene, though? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I must say, I am very disappointed that those who have voted for me haven't even stated a reason... really disappointed *Stares at Potoo and Blade*

I shall vote ToaK for the death of Toad, Nato for the Death of Taka Nuvia, and Pulse for the death Pohatu.... The last two are mainly just because I wish to see a glorious Multi-hang.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I must say, I am very disappointed that those who have voted for me haven't even stated a reason... really disappointed *Stares at Potoo and Blade*

Sorry about that. That was a criminal neglection on my part.

My reasoning is as follows. Whomever killed Taka Nuvia was either new, and thus not inclined to go after someone more active, or the sort of regular who is wary of shifty, less overtly active players like Taka. There are a lot of newer players this game, so someone from the latter camp seemed a safer bet. 

EDIT:

Why does everyone suspect me? Wouldn't the name similarity be too obivous for the Mafia to send?

They're voting you because Pulse was being a Type 2, and they're either acting in kind, or perhaps trying to save themselves, or their comrades, from from the hangman's noose.
Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Wow... looks like I'm going to get lynched for not one, but two murders that I didn't commit...

Great job, sheeple. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wow... looks like I'm going to get lynched for not one, but two murders that I didn't commit...

Great job, sheeple. 

you were cursed by picking Spot 19, which I have, historically, always given some sort of role to.

Did I break the trend, or did I continue it? hVbktQ3.gif

• Upvote 6

I vote Pulse for both the death of Taka and Pohatu; I know Pulse is me, I think myself guilty; and I vote... hmm...

Who shall we sentence to death today? Let's kill ToaK. ToaD. ToaK. See the similarity in the names? Clearly, ToaK despises toads, for he was ever so close to becoming one. And as long as ToaD is alive, ToaK cannot be a toad, because there is already a toad around. Not to mention - Kai begins with a K. ToaK? ToaKai. Toa Kai. Clearly.Flawless reasoning. 

Why on earth would people want to be me, I can assure you it's not a good thing.

I'm just ToaD

Great job, sheeple. 

Ah, but you needn't despair yet. Ten players have yet to vote.

EDIT:

I vote Pulse for both the death of Taka and Pohatu; I know Pulse is me, I think myself guilty; and I vote... hmm...

Who shall we sentence to death today? Let's kill ToaK. ToaD. ToaK. See the similarity in the names? Clearly, ToaK despises toads, for he was ever so close to becoming one. And as long as ToaD is alive, ToaK cannot be a toad, because there is already a toad around. Not to mention - Kai begins with a K. ToaK? ToaKai. Toa Kai. Clearly.Flawless reasoning. 

Why on earth would people want to be me, I can assure you it's not a good thing.

Because Toads can be awesome.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

Well, the "clue" has been removed, as it has been nearly 5 hours since the scene went up. To those who found it and voted accordingly, congrats; do not reveal the names that were present, unless you want to have a bad time (of course, voting for whoever it was is allowed. obviously).

To those of you who did not look as hard as you could have, highlighting the scene will reveal this to you:

"In which ___and ___ fight over their food (copy/pasting this message OR INCLUDING IT IN A QUOTE is not allowed. This message will be removed from the scene within 5 hours.)"

Yes, those blanks used to be the names of ToaD's murderers. How unfortunate for all of you.

Why did I not leave them there? You might ask. Well, to be quite frank about it,

ha you thought I just made the rest of the statement white instead of cutting off the post HAHAHA

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 1

So that's what I saw in the preview. It's a shame I can't remember the names, but I can probably figure them out from other players' posts. Perhaps I've got that page pulled up in an older window...

That is a rather blatant clue, no? Yeah, it was hidden, but even so, it imbalances things. I don't like clues, as they tend to detract from the psychological element of Mafia, and this one is no exception.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

Well... that kind of sucks for people who can't be on right when you posted it...

Indeed. Although for anybody who did, I would remind them that I cannot be aware of PMs, Steam, Skype, or any other method of communication that doesn't include this specific topic.

Sharing the info is just about the easiest thing in the world.

• Upvote 1

I shall vote ToaK for the death of Toad, Nato for the Death of Taka Nuvia, and Pulse for the death Pohatu.... The last two are mainly just because I wish to see a glorious Multi-hang.

I voted you because I feel it had to have been someone who's a veteran of the games, after Mafia 26, and I couldn't recall whether SV was in the game or not. ^^''

I vote Rooster, Pulse, and Petewa.

Are both the Dark Hunter and the Nindroid murderer on the suspect list for ToaD, or just one?

~Unit#phntk#1

both, of course.

I forgot to mention it, but this whole thing smells of a classic Voltex set-up. Look at the role descriptions again, folks.

you're in for a disappointment then

Death of ToaD:

ToaK - 7

Deemo

Rooster - 5

Rylinth - 1

Death of Taka:

Nato - 5

Pulse - 5

Voxumo - 2

Death of Pohatu:

Nato - 5

Pulse - 3

Petewa - 4

Why does everyone suspect me? Wouldn't the name similarity be too obivous for the Mafia to send?

No no no, they want you to THINK it's too obvious and second-guess yourself.

It's all a trick of the mind... an illusion... 

*insert crazed laughing here*

• Upvote 2

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Great job, sheeple. 

Now I feel bad. My apologies for mis-voting. "/

but what if he's lying and IS guilty??

True, but something tells me Nato typically avoids the subject altogether in order to uphold the truth.... That could be an illusion though.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

I vote Petewa for the death of Potato Pohatu, Deemo for ToaD's death and Voxumo for Taka Nuvia's death.

You will come to regret this choice.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night 1 deaths are always the most saddening to me. I could have been so useful. :[

I feel you, what's worse this was the first game I got a role that wasn't villager or mafia and of COURSE I die first night.

Edited by Clownpiece
I'm just ToaD

True, but something tells me Nato typically avoids the subject altogether in order to uphold the truth.... That could be an illusion though.

That.... is actually correct... Seems like I'll have to change up my strategy in future games if it's this obvious...