BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

Voltex

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

NIGHT TWO

“Greetings, my sons,” said Zane, speaking of course to his Nindroids.

“Um… there’s only me,” said the only Nindroid in the room.

Or rather, his Nindroid in the singular.

Times were tough.

“Yes, well… that is unfortunate,” Zane replied, frowning. “This is a very sad day indeed. Very well, my son. As soon as we are finished speaking here, I shall set to building more of you!”

“Okay. So who’re we killing?”

“Hmm, well, let’s see… aha! I know! We’ll kill-HURK!”

Zane fell forward as he was stabbed from behind, blood spurting out and sparks flying everywhere. The Dark Hunter, identity hidden by their convenient hood of identity hiding, laughed as they withdrew the sword, causing Zane to collapse upon the floor.

“Father!” the Nindroid yelled, racing over to catch Zane as he fell, holding the Ninja robot in their arms. “Father! It’s going to be okay!”

“No, my son,” Zane replied, coughing up blood. “I am dying, son. Please, promise me that you will fulfil my dying wish.”

“Yes, father!” the Nindroid said, nodding rapidly. “I will do anything for you, father! Anything at all!”

“Very well,” Zane replied, coughing again. “I… I need you to kill Portal for me. He and I have never gotten along. I… I really want him to be dead.”

“Of course, father!”

“Very good. Herk… bleagh!”

Zane’s robot mask fell off as his body grew still in death, revealing his identity to be none other than Pahrak. The guilty Dark Hunter cackled a maniacal laugh as the Nindroid glared up at him with pure hate, raising their fist and shaking it in the air.

“Mwahahahaha!”

“You fiend!” the Nindroid cried. “Curse you! You killed my father! I will have my revenge!”

Swish!

That swish was the sound that the Pyro’s axe made as it swished through the air, before thudding into the Dark Hunter’s neck with a thud and a squelch.

Thud! Squelch!

“MMMPH!”

The Pyro yanked their axe out and scampered away, pulling the Dark Hunter’s hood off in the process to reveal none other than… Quisoves. Quisoves slowly raised a hand to his wound, pressing on it in a hopeless endeavour to contain the loss of blood as he sank to his knees, a look of disbelief upon his face.

“Well, bollocks,” the Dark Hunter whispered. “Done in by my allies due to my own misguided cunning. Imagine that.”

And then he fell onto his side, dead.

“Huh,” the Nindroid said, dropping Pahrak to the floor as they stood up, gazing at the corpse of Quisoves curiously. “That vengeance was rather fast. I suppose I’m not surprised that it was him; he seems to have quite the record of being Mafia, after all. Especially when Voltex is around.”

The Nindroid paused to consider this, frowning. “Hmm… now that I think about it, that’s a curious set of coincidences.”

Shrugging it off, the Nindroid raced out of the now-to-be-abandoned Nindroid HQ, spotting Portal immediately. Portal was standing between Vicarath and Kai, clearly attempting to keep the peace.

“PORTAL!” the Nindroid bellowed, activating the hidden gun in their arm as they sprinted towards the trio.

“Yes?” Portal asked, glancing over to the Nindroid. “Oh. Oh dear.”

“My dead father wanted you dead!” the Nindroid spat. “So die!”

The Nindroid unloaded a hailstorm of bullets into Portal, who protested weakly as he collapsed dead on the street. The Nindroid slowly walked up to Vicarath and Kai, de-activating the gun in their arm as they stared down at the dead body of Portal with a satisfied smirk.

“There we go,” the Nindroid said. “Everything is better!”

“What the heck is wrong with you?!” Kai cried, shoving the Nindroid away. “That was Jay!”

“Wait, Portal was Jay?” the Nindroid asked. “But… why did Zane want Jay dead?”

“Oh my god,” Kai groaned, obviously so done with everything. “Why do I have to do everything myself? Can’t you all help me without killing each other in the process?”

“So… do I get to live then, or…?” Vicarath asked nervously, trailing off as Kai turned to face him again.

“You’re a Matoran,” Kai said, raising an eyebrow. “Of course you don’t get to survive.”

With blinding speed he reached out and snapped Vicarath’s neck, killing the Matoran instantly. Sighing, Kai glanced back over to the Nindroid.

“Run along,” he said wearily, making a shooing motion with his hand. “Get out of here before everybody discovers who you are... assuming that it isn’t obviously already.”

Pahrak (Zane) killed by Dark Hunters.

Quisoves (Dark Hunter) killed by Pyro.

Portalfig (Jay) killed by Nindroids.

Vicarath (Matoran) killed by Kai.

Suspects in the death of Pahrak:

There are none, you fools. Quisoves is already dead, and he did the deed.

Suspects in the death of Portalfig:

-Rylinth

-Voxumo

-Unit

-Xccj

Suspects in the death of Quisoves:

Suspects in the death of Vicarath:

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE!

• Upvote 5

Well... that was violent... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Voltex merely said you were 'not guilty'. As I see it - with somewhat warped logic, mind you - being innocent and not guilty are not the same thing. You may be not guilty forever, but I was innocent only once, which doesn't stop me from being guilty in the past or the future. For example, Voltex has never said we had to commit the murders to be guilty of them. But the powers that be decided I was to be innocent, and since I had one free 'be innocent' ticket when I started a bandwagon Kapura, I was declared innocent. You, however, have not shown possession of a 'one free bandwagon/murder/lynching and be innocent' ticket. so you are merely not guilty forever as opposed to being guilty or innocent. Do you follow? 

You don't make sense.

The way I see it, he had the potential to be non-innocent, but was never able to reach it. Alas, a poor mafian, killed before he had a chance to kill. Such is the cruel twist of fate.

Bummed that I was away from a computer to vote last time, hope voting comes around before I have to leave again. I wanna help lynch someone and take away their potential to do anything in this game. :P

:music:

This makes sense.

Why vote for a dead guy? You can't get me lynched for murder after I've already been unjustly lynched for murder.

I sure can get your remains desecrated, though.

Thing is, you physically can't re-lynch someone, it's not physically possible.

dcKQs7C.png

You were saying?

(https://askhelixfossil.com/#qw8fmo)

If Lord Helix decrees it to be possible, then it is indeed possible and allowed. You may vote to lynch anybody who is already dead in addition to your regular votes for this round.

Death of Portal:

-Rylinth

-Voxumo - 2

-Unit - 2

-Xccj

Death of Quisoves:

-FF - 2

-Blade - 1

-Unit - 1

Death of Vicarath:

-Rylinth - 1

-fishers - 1

-Miras - 2

• Upvote 4

I vote for my corpse. 

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I would make some rant about how it's literally impossible to lynch the ghost of a Ninja Robot, but I'm too busy facepalming and thinking of Nightbird to bother.

There are no ghosts for Nindroids. There are just scrap parts that are waiting to be used to build something else.

Don't worry. You might be reincarnated as a household appliance. Maybe.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Screw it, I vote Nato.

I would make some rant about how it's literally impossible to lynch the ghost of a Ninja Robot, but I'm too busy facepalming and thinking of Nightbird to bother.

There are no ghosts for Nindroids. There are just scrap parts that are waiting to be used to build something else.

They can if they make some sort of failsafe to upload themselves to the internet in case of destruction.

Screw it, I also vote myself.

I vote Petewa.

I'm not sure if I'd be considered dead or not. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I shall vote Unit for the death for Portal and Quisoves, and Rylinth for the death of Vicarath... I really, really, really want to see the LEGENDARY Septen-Hang even if it must cost me my life.

Also for the re-death scene... kind of want to see quisoves be forced to die again. So yeah my vote for Quisoves.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So currently the votes are looking like 9 or 8 lynchings in one day.

This is crazy.

THIS IS MAFIA!!!

*Kicks everyone into the pit, then jumps in as well for good measure*

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Embrace the insanity.