-Miras - 2

Dead People Votes:

-Nato - 2

-Petewa - 5

-Quisoves - 2

-Pahrak - 27

-Pulse - 7

• Upvote 1

Can I just say that, should the Pyro survive the Day, he'd better up his game? Honestly, I started the bandwagon on Petewa and pointed out that he was acting shiftily. Would a fellow Nindroid really have done that?

Perhaps the Pyro is good friends with the Nindroid whose father you murdered in cold blood.

• Upvote 1

Can I just say that, should the Pyro survive the Day, he'd better up his game? Honestly, I started the bandwagon on Petewa and pointed out that he was acting shiftily. Would a fellow Nindroid really have done that?

Perhaps the Pyro is good friends with the Nindroid whose father you murdered in cold blood.

Voltex, Nindroids don't have blood!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I vote Petewa for the re-death, since apparently that's a thing now!

I vote Petewa.

I'm not sure if I'd be considered dead or not. =P

Thank you all, clearly, I must be really important if you feel it necessary to kill me twice, just for good measure.

Dead People Votes:

-Nato - 2

-Petewa - 5

-Quisoves - 2

-Pahrak - 27

-Pulse - 7

Why not just lynch every dead guy who gets voted for?

I don't remember acting shiftily, and even if I did, I don't remember you pointing it out.

But then again, I don't remember having the best of memories either.

I don't remember acting shiftily, and even if I did, I don't remember you pointing it out.

I'm tempted to leave you in the dark, but I'm not cruel like that. Here you go.

-Rooster Nui

By rng, I vote for this person.

Suspicious RNG is suspicious.

You made a classic mistake.

gZsNWyr.png

-Rooster Nui

What mistake? I didn't know who anyone I could've voted for was, so I pulled up an RNG.

-Rooster Nui

What mistake? I didn't know who anyone I could've voted for was, so I pulled up an RNG.

That's the thing. If you'd been a Type 1 villager (and you've been around for too short a time to be pegged as Types 2 or 3) you'd probably try to either deduce the identity of the killer or follow a bandwagon. You only cared about ToaK not being lynched, so you just needed to vote for someone else. While you were perhaps an unusual case, in that you actually used an RNG, the principle is the same. It's unlikely that anyone other than a person interested in the deaths of innocents would ostensibly shoot blind.

Type 1s, by the way, are those players who try to win the game for their side. Type 2s want chaos and Type 3s are mixes of the first two Types.

Yes, but it is an excuse that has been made by many a Mafia member in the past.

Ergo, suspicious.

Kewl, I guess next time I'll not vote when I don't know who's up for lynching.

Or you could follow a bandwagon, or come up with convincing (but insincere) reasoning for voting for someone other than your comrade.

gZsNWyr.png

I vote Vox, Blade, Fishers, and Nato.

~Unit#phntk#1

Man for a second there I was worried that we were going to experience an OCTUPLE LYNCHING. I guarantee you that would have killed off either every remaining ninja and matoran, or every remaining Mafian. 

Glad someone tipped the balance. 

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

I vote Vox, Blade, Fishers, and Nato.

~Unit#phntk#1

I hope you burn in the deepest pits of Tartarus you fun-ruiner.

Also Rylinth... There are no mafia in this game!

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-Rooster Nui

That's the thing. If you'd been a Type 1 villager (and you've been around for too short a time to be pegged as Types 2 or 3) you'd probably try to either deduce the identity of the killer or follow a bandwagon. You only cared about ToaK not being lynched, so you just needed to vote for someone else. While you were perhaps an unusual case, in that you actually used an RNG, the principle is the same. It's unlikely that anyone other than a person interested in the deaths of innocents would ostensibly shoot blind.

Type 1s, by the way, are those players who try to win the game for their side. Type 2s want chaos and Type 3s are mixes of the first two Types.

Yes, but it is an excuse that has been made by many a Mafia member in the past.

Ergo, suspicious.

Kewl, I guess next time I'll not vote when I don't know who's up for lynching.

Or you could follow a bandwagon, or come up with convincing (but insincere) reasoning for voting for someone other than your comrade.

Oh, I don't like bandwagons, and am too lazy to come up with my own.