Disassembling the Masters

Regitnui

Anybody started clearing off their display shelves for the 2016 Uniters yet? I'd like to keep them together. But since Kulta's already fallen foul of my Uber-MoC's need for CCBS, they're starting to look ripe for integration...

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I haven't taken them apart yet. I was thinking about it for a while, so that I could try MOCing to see if I made anything interesting. But I never got around to it. In fact, I still haven't opened my Skull Scorpio and Skull Warrior sets I got over a month ago. I think I should at least build them before even thinking about taking my other sets apart. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I've disassembled them for MOCs or borrowed pieces from them a few times, but I don't yet plan to disassemble them for good. Maybe once the new sets are actually out, but even then it's not a sure thing.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Pulled them down for a move, but not planning to take them apart just yet. Actually planning on adding more shelving instead. Why make room when you can add more. ;)

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

I let so many of my old Lego sets fall to bits as a kid, that now I keep most of them assembled. I have a closet with my System sets, and a former VHS shelf case to put my Bionicle figs on. If I build something for a MOC, the pieces eventually come back to their original model.

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

I disassembled Tahu, Lewa, and Kopaka along with the six Protectors at the end of the summer when I was sorting my CCBS pieces. I got Pohatu recently, and I still need to pick up Onua and Gali. Once I have those three I'll leave them together for a while, I think.

~B~

I've taken all of the 2015 sets to MOC with because its my first time with the CCBS system, since I mainly stopped once Bionicle G1 ended. Enjoying it, but really looking to the more technic-based builds in the future.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I probably won't disassemble any of them. I've already got the protectors and LoSS packed in a box.

However, I might separate Onua and his protector as well as my 2nd Kopaka and his protector.

If I separate Kulta from Ekimu and Scorpio, then I'll need to take back the parts from my modified Kopaka. So I probably will keep the Powered Up Kulta assembled. Plus I like how much taller he is than the others.

I have stolen all the trans-pieces from my bionicle sets so I can create a monster like the one seen in Reviving Bionicle.

I'll always vote up a Reviving Bionicle reference.

Anyways, all of them are ripped apart for their ball joints except Lewa, who is just a torso with a head by now.

gb_civil_war_ara_banner_2.jpg 
Proud Graphics Artist.
Current 2015 collection:

I have them all :P

green = all, blue = partial, black = none

Only non-promotionals counted

When I get constraction sets I tend to never build them again once I've taken them apart, it's just too likely they're being used on someone else and I tend to not like taking a set/MOC apart and rebuilding it the exact same later. All of my Hero Factory sets never were together for more than a week...

...Kopaka lasted three months. XD :P

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

There we go... Deconstructed. I'm looking for a good solution to those massive gaps in the tahu sword-board. Anyone have a good way to fill that gap on a metru-green and black MoC that doesnt involve me buying the PoJ for his bow?

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

There we go... Deconstructed. I'm looking for a good solution to those massive gaps in the tahu sword-board. Anyone have a good way to fill that gap on a metru-green and black MoC that doesnt involve me buying the PoJ for his bow?

Maybe you could come up with something using System slopes? But to be honest, buying the Protector of Jungle is the more practical option (especially considering he's a great set on his own).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep dissassembling my two sets (Kopaka and Kivoda) because they make up the majority of my CCBS parts, and anything i make without those parts looks like it jumped off a 2005 MOCpages page. ouch.

What's wrong with 2005? :D

​(I actually kinda wanna see)

My 2015 sets have been scrapped many times. As of right now, Skull Slicer, Skull Scorpio, and Skull Warrior have honorably donated their limbs and other bodily-parts to make a makeshift Umarak the Hunter. Even PoJ contributed with sacrificing his Trans-Green shells. What's a little nakedness when you can have Umarak the Hunter on your desk?​

Once the Uniters come out though, my Masters will be scrapped for MOCs. I'll keep the Protectors together, and more than likely my Skull Villains too. 

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)