Bzpc

Tahkuta

How do I go about participating in an BZPowercast?

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

Well BZPowercast if for staff only, I'm pretty sure.Edit(Accidentally Posted before I wanted):You could if you want to try, and submit a story to Black Six, but if I remember last year for the December podcast members were allowed to submit a recording for it and some were chosen, they might do something like that again.

Edited by Deeks

Black Six posted this topic on the old forums. Since he said it's "permanent" I would assume you could still do it. As for participating more than that, I would be inclined to say that Deeks is correct and it's probably staff-only.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Black Six posted this topic on the old forums. Since he said it's "permanent" I would assume you could still do it. As for participating more than that, I would be inclined to say that Deeks is correct and it's probably staff-only.newso1.png

I don't know much about the workings of the Powercast, but I do know that Black Six's word is law. It is safe to assume that "permanent" means "permanent."Otherwise, yes, Powercast participation is for staff only.Answered, confirmed, closed.(Gosh I miss those days ; ; ) Edited by -Windrider-