Ultimate Mancave Item, check!

bionicleuniverse

Congrats on getting these! B-)

The green eyes make the mask look even cooler than it already is. And the arms look really cool too. All you need now is his torso and legs in the same size as these and you could have a giant Onua statue.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Whoa, that's a cool purchase, and one I wouldn't expect someone to get nowadays. The Pakari looks to have the appropriate size to be wearable over the face of human, too. Is that the case? I hope so.

I was indeed very lucky with this purchase! The mask itself is bigger and would look really cool on a wall it's more then 50 cm+ long!

Congrats on getting these! B-)

The green eyes make the mask look even cooler than it already is. And the arms look really cool too. All you need now is his torso and legs in the same size as these and you could have a giant Onua statue.

Don't know if these exist but would be really cool! :P

Well, that's... indescribably amazing. I'd be more prone to a painting of the Ignika or the Mask of Creation hanging up on my wall, but it doesn't mean I don't want this like crazy.

• Upvote 1

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Wow! That's pretty awesome! Is there anything worthy of note on the back of the head or arms, or are they just blank?

It's just blank, it's very easy to hang on a wall because on the back you can slide it on a screw

Oh man, I remember seeing these things decorating store aisles. So cool, so cool. 

Now, what're you gonna do with it?

I'm not sure yet really, I'll store the item first and maybe I'm gonna use it for decorate in time or sell it.  ^_^

Awesome find man! Post pics when you get it mounted

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Oh man, I remember seeing these things decorating store aisles. So cool, so cool. 

I'm not sure yet really, I'll store the item first and maybe I'm gonna use it for decorate in time or sell it.  ^_^

The only excuse to store it is because you're looking for a moose head and bear head to go next to it.

• Upvote 3

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

The only excuse to store it is because you're looking for a moose head and bear head to go next to it.

"Check out my hunting prowess," he says to his friends, gesturing to the heads affixed to the wall while blowing on a duck call and simultaneously firing a shotgun through the ceiling.

ahem

This is pretty awesome. The claws seem funky, but I get why they made them like that. It'd be pretty cool to find the rest of his body (if it exists) and reassemble him or something.

• Upvote 2
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)