Gif and animation collection

Stroxx

I've been asking around quite a bit where gifs would go on the art forum and after much loitering I decided I'll just go for it and make a topic for them here based on the answers I've gotten so far. Have to postpone cross linking and infrastructure for now, kind of in a rush. As always comments and CC is welcome!

Hope you guys enjoy!

---

Into the desert

2015_practice086_into_the_desert_lores_b

"Ackar offered to accompany the Agori leader if he was going to seek Mata Nui out, but Raanu said no. Torch in hand, he followed Mata Nui’s tracks into the dunes.

He found the object of his search sitting on rock, staring up at the stars."

• Upvote 9

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

The lighting is beautiful and I think the landscape looks great, along with Rannu, but the flame just gets to me, it looks like there are missing frames and instead of flickering naturally, I just see still images being put together and forced to move. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

So this is where you've been! Man, this awesome. Great job on this Stroxx. Stroxxy? Stroxxinator? Stroxxenstein. Anyway...

The background is just beautiful. There is not a whole lot out there that is more beautiful a starry night before a desert, I'd stare into that second heaven more often myself if there weren't so many darn bugs everywhere. I can say that I have been in a simmilar place where Mata Nui is at, and I can easily just put myself in his place (only at this moment, I'll skip the Battle of Bara Magna thank you very much).

And the foreground. I love how you modeled Raanu and how it realistically looks like he is in mid-walk. Same thing with the animated flame: your stylization makes it look like it is in movement with it's wielder. And the addition of the moving lit on the ground from the animated flame is very nice, i probably would have overlooked that.

I think I will be saving this and treating it how the Abominable Snowman from Loony Toons treats his favored 'Georges'.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light