Technic Tournament 2: This Time It's Personal!

Pahrak Model ZX

No and no

This is becoming a very different game now, let's just stick to promoting fighters and taunting each other

Anyway, I want to post a reminder that we do have the option to end rounds early this game, but we need every player to agree--meaning we still wouldn't be able to do that until Pohatu posts.  If you want to put your votes in now, though, you can.

Since it doesn't look like we'll be ending this round early, I have to give you all a heads-up: it turns out tomorrow is Thanksgiving (who knew), and due to familial holiday concerns I probably won't be able to get a post up until the evening.  I really have no idea when.  Sorry.

I've got 19K+ widgets? Time to take some risks. 

4,500w on Flare via Magazine Ad.

4,500w on Pridak via TV Commercial. 

Ending up with a remaining 10,575w for use if either of these fail. And if they don't...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Windrider: You bring in 250 for Nex!  You currently have 375 W.

Ghidora: Your Commercial is successful, bringing in 40,500 for Pridak!  You currently have 6888 W.

Pulse: Your Ad is successful, bringing in 33750 for Flare!  Your Commercial is successful, bringing in 13500 for Pridak!  You currently have 10585 W.

most excellent

the only step remaining in this grand tale of mine is the horrifying moment where the market turns unexpectedly, and I lose the entire fortune I have acquired with one single stroke

the story of success becomes one of tragedy, cementing me as a legend for all of time.

• Upvote 2

most excellent

the only step remaining in this grand tale of mine is the horrifying moment where the market turns unexpectedly, and I lose the entire fortune I have acquired with one single stroke

the story of success becomes one of tragedy, cementing me as a legend for all of time.

A laugh echoed from deep within the halls of the Tournament facility.

"So, it seems some Bionicle upstart has broken my record.  He must be the favorite to win this tournament...but..."

Footsteps came from the darkness.  A disk suddenly flew out, grazing Pridak's face before burying itself in the wall.  A scorpion-like form emerged from the shadows, its visored eyes glowing with eerie light.

"Does he have what it takes to inherit the Title?"

Edited by Pahrak #0579
  • Upvote 1

Nevemore: Your Commercial fails, and you cannot afford to reroll.  You currently have 1 W.

Luroka: Your Ad fails, and you cannot afford to reroll.  You currently have 0 W.

The change begins.  The mere mention of the former Champion has caused the public’s opinion to shift.  Pridak’s downfall cometh.

Also it seems Flare has transferred his immense bad luck from the first two rounds over to his opponent.  What a strategy.

I’m not sure why I’m using strikethrough.