Terrible mistake my behind... You knew what you were doing... 

*Kind of hopes Portal or Mandacus will get their absent behind here and help vote for the next round*

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Terrible mistake my behind... You knew what you were doing... 

*Kind of hopes Portal or Mandacus will get their lazy behind here and help vote for the next round*

You can blame physics class for that.

I can and I shall. Curse you Physics! Curse you!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Gang's On The Loose 9

The indecisive Hakann finally gained the courage to ask a question. "Fishers?" HE then noticed that Question marks looked an awful lot like scythes. He set out to the new altar that had been built in the woods, dedicated to all the fallen. Here he found Fishers putting on the last stone.

When the still attached head turned around, he saw another matoran run out of the building. They looked familiar.

fishers64, Architect of Night, Killed by Piraka

A new building! This probably would have helped the Pyro, but he's dead. There's another protection role running around now anyway.

*Narrows eyes*

4 people left, two Piraka still roaming about... And then you have pahrak who could still technically vote if he so chose to.. The piraka already know what I am, hence why they haven't tried killing me again. 

I am placing my vote for Automaton, for one of two remaining piraka. I'd strongly suggest the remaining town role vote with me, if they want to have a chance at winning.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dude... we know Pahrak is the executioner... There is no doubt about that. Heck he was even brought back from the dead if I remember correctly by the embalmer. So explain to me how Pahrak is the piraka? 

tumblr_ntmmdlz_Otu1sp0261o1_400.gif

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah, I've been revealed as the Executioner.

Although, I guess if you type it as The Executioner, and say something like "100% justice, 0% following actual legal procedures"...

Holy Kanohi, maybe I am a secret Piraka!!  What will I tell my mother?!

• Upvote 6

Yeah, I've been revealed as the Executioner.

Although, I guess if you type it as The Executioner, and say something like "100% justice, 0% following actual legal procedures"...

Holy Kanohi, maybe I am a secret Piraka!!  What will I tell my mother?!

Clever....

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Then I guess I know who all the other Piraka are then. 

Aye, darn tootin. We be the worst of the worst when it comes to the gang. THE Executioner: 100% justice, 0% following actual legal procedures and THE Sharp Mauka: 100% Claws, 0% Fluff. 

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Then I guess I know who all the other Piraka are then. 

Aye, darn tootin. We be the worst of the worst when it comes to the gang. THE Executioner: 100% justice, 0% following actual legal procedures and THE Sharp Mauka: 100% Claws, 0% Fluff. 

*sunglasses*

Don't be too jealous of my squad

*mufffled "Yo Yo, Piraka!" in the background*

• Upvote 4

Nothing You Can Do 9

It was a cruel day. The Architect was forced to build his own gallows. The living ignored the pleas from the corpse heap that this person was not to be killed. When the time came, the stand caved in on itself. Yet Automaton was still killed, crushed beneath it.

Automaton, Architect of Day, Killed by Popular Vote

• Upvote 4

Do I regret this choice of action... not in the slightest. While I honestly thought that Automaton was a piraka, I can now at least say I'm very, very, disappointed in the two remaining piraka... Mandacus I can sorta of understand, but Portalfig? Really. The main reason I voted automaton is because he's at least voted the last several days, indicating some sign life. I mean piraka, if you are able to take the time to vote on who to kill, you can take the time to also vote on someone to lynch. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I mean piraka, if you are able to take the time to vote on who to kill, you can take the time to also vote on someone to lynch.

Daytime silence is a perfectly legitimate and time-honored tactic in Mafia, isn't it? I mean, if you can fool the Village into thinking you're inactive, or just encourage them to overlook you...

If there's no shame in utilizing this tactic as a neutral role, there oughtn't be any for utilizing it as an anti-Village, either. :shrugs:

• Upvote 1

It is a... somewhat legitimate tactic. Still cheap but legitimate. It's like Camping in any FPS game... It's a legitimate Tactic, but it's still a cheap one.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Do I regret this choice of action... not in the slightest. While I honestly thought that Automaton was a piraka, I can now at least say I'm very, very, disappointed in the two remaining piraka... Mandacus I can sorta of understand, but Portalfig? Really. The main reason I voted automaton is because he's at least voted the last several days, indicating some sign life. I mean piraka, if you are able to take the time to vote on who to kill, you can take the time to also vote on someone to lynch. 

Portal's been out for quite a while now.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif