I... I don't get the reference/joke.

If you're talking about the hospiteal part, it was just an attempt to make a rhyme, but it may mean something to the game.

Dio, however, is a reference to something.

Dio Je Raneiro?

Dioablo?

Dioxide?

Dionamite?

Diojay?

You thought it was Valendale... but it was me, Dio!

I looked that up and I'm pretty sure that we're talking about different Dios.

I... I don't get the reference/joke.

If you're talking about the hospiteal part, it was just an attempt to make a rhyme, but it may mean something to the game.

Dio, however, is a reference to something.

Dio Je Raneiro?

Dioablo?

Dioxide?

Dionamite?

Diojay?

Dios Mios...

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Gang's On The Loose 5

The Pyro was dead, but there was still some related stuff near the embalmer's house. Speaking of the Embalmer, tonight they sneaked into the corpse pile to pull out the horrible Blade/Pahrak monstrosity. Then they noticed something. Pahrak was still clinging to life. The embalmer the two apart did their best to save the executioner. It was a success.

"Friends, though this person may be an outcast, they have done me a great service. I feel we should offer them a chance to join us."

Petewa was doing some snooping near the Workshop and he noticed someone walk out. He never got the chance to report his findings however, as a gang of matoran armed with daggers approached. "We've been hired to take you out." and so they did. Petewa pulse would never be detected again.

Elsewhere, more Piraka active was going on. Nevermore saw something and attempted to jump it, using a piece of bone from a previous victim as a stabbing implement. This did not work out well.

Pahrak, Executioner, Revived by Embalmer

Petewa/Kyle Whyte, Detective, Killed by Vezok

Nevermore, Thok, Killed by Fluffy Muaka

The Fluffy Muaka's one-time shield has been used.

Special Voting! Today, in addition to voting on who to kill, each player may vote on whether or not to allow the Embalmer to join the village.

• Upvote 2

Gah... I don't know who to vote for... but I do say we should allow the embalmer to join the village. Though, I do have to ponder why they chose executioner instead of like medic... something useful.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Gah... I don't know who to vote for... but I do say we should allow the embalmer to join the village. Though, I do have to ponder why they chose executioner instead of like medic... something useful.

Who said they had the option to revive Medic?

Simply going off of what information we have available. The description for the role implies a small amount of choice in which corpse they steal.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Who said they had the option to revive Medic?

Simply going off of what information we have available. The description for the role implies a small amount of choice in which corpse they steal.

Yes, and do note that they've had the medic in their possession for a while now.

Nothing You Can Do 5

It was a busy day around town. The hospital was completed and this was also the location where the Embalmer would be welcomed to the village and the place where JiMing would be executed. "Thank you for your generosity. May I please do the honors." Upon an affirmative response, the Embalmer took a large needle and stabbed it through JiMing's heart. The blood of Vezon would stained the concrete and the Hospital was officially open for business.

The Embalmer is now Village-Aligned.

JiMing/Ajna, Vezon, Killed by Popular Vote

A new building has been constructed! The Hospital allows a random villager to become a medic. The medics may also choose one player to station in the Hospital as a Patient. The Patient cannot be killed at night.

Edited by Valendale

Gang's On The Loose 6

Zaktan and Avak approached the area where the Muaka supposedly lived. The gang decided to split up here, each going to visit one of the Muaka. Avak was mauled to death almost as soon as he found his target. Zaktan, on the other hand, had a lot more success and was told by his muaka that he could stay there during the day.

Underscore, Avak, Killed by Sharp Muaka

The other Piraka have received their boosts!

No votes for Zaktan will be counted today.

• Upvote 2