Toa Mata Nui

I redesigned the 8998 set. I made him taller, bulkier, and get rid of the ugly yellow parts. I've also updated his sword and shield.

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/k6vfP

(Also I'm not seeing a way to edit HTML to resize these things?)

5v3VAgm.jpg

szYNvZN.jpg

• Upvote 3

The Dark Exo toa is the perfect machine to help that evil toa shaped entity to take over the universe!!!

qs100-1030249053.gif

Pokemon Name: Chris Friend Code: 1461-3828-0192

Wins: alotLosses: very few Status: Accepting all challengers. All standard clauses. see profile. beat me for a prize.

BZP gyms beaten:Poison, Umbreon, Dragon

My jaw dropped more and more as I scrolled down the page. Fantastic job, if this was a set I'd drop a truckload of money to buy it. 

I checked online for the original set, and you actually NEED a truckload of money for it.

• Upvote 1

The Dark Exo toa is the perfect machine to help that evil toa shaped entity to take over the universe!!!

qs100-1030249053.gif

Pokemon Name: Chris Friend Code: 1461-3828-0192

Wins: alotLosses: very few Status: Accepting all challengers. All standard clauses. see profile. beat me for a prize.

BZP gyms beaten:Poison, Umbreon, Dragon

Nice job! :) This version is very tall, which is fitting for a character who in the old days always got the tallest stone totem. Things like all the Throwbot feet and RoboRider heads help to give him a sleek yet bulky look. The fingers are a nice touch. And I like the Bohrok-Kal claw on the shield!

Nice work and thanks for posting! :)