BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

Voltex

And so it begins... the rematch of the... week?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Or is that just what you want us to think?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II

NIGHT ONE

FF was wandering the streets alone that night. He knew that it was unwise; unfortunately, his friends had all refused to step outside, and FF was in dire need of some eggnog for the upcoming holiday season. Luckily, he managed to reach his destination without incident – Voltex’s eggnog bar, aptly named ‘Voltex’s Holiday Eggnog And Vanilla Yak Bar’, AKA ‘Voltex’s HEAVY Bar’ for short.

Voltex was rather strange.

Nonetheless, he stepped into the establishment with much relief. He stepped up to the bar itself and ordered several cartons of eggnog. While he waited, both Voxumo and Luroka stepped up, each ordering their own drinks… or attempting to, at least. A raving mad Matoran was latched onto Luroka’s arm, rambling on about the mathematical chances of Luroka being attacked that night and the possibilities that his plot armor would fail. Luroka was doing his best to ignore the lunatic. Voxumo, meanwhile, appeared rather nervous; a quick glance around the area revealed a rather suspicious-looking figure staring right at Voxumo with an unblinking gaze.

Deciding he was happy to be neither of the beings in question, FF thanked Voltex for his eggnog and hurriedly departed.

It was at this point that he promptly regretted going out alone, for the second he stepped out of the door, he found himself face-to-face with the so-called ‘Amber Ninja’ named Skylor. He sighed in resignation before lifting the bag filled with eggnog cartons.

“Could we possibly stop by my house on the way back to wherever you’re kidnapping me to for tonight?” he asked. “I’d rather not let my eggnog spoil.”

Skylor hummed as they mulled the question over before eventually shrugging. “Sure. I suppose that would be acceptable.”

With that having been said, Skylor grabbed FF by his free hand and began dragging him away. They briefly stopped by FF’s house, where they both tried to ignore the rather obvious interrogation that Fishers was undergoing from the rather frustrated Nya. Once FF’s eggnog was safely in the fridge, he returned outside and followed Skylor to the designated location.

---

Elsewhere in town, four friends had gathered. These four friends were none other than Rooster, Miras, Petewa, and Pulse – who had recently lost a bet and been forced to change his name to ‘Ostrich’ instead (as he will henceforth be referred to). They had gathered inside the defunct White Wolf Pub & Inn, believing that any killers on the loose would have no reason to search for victims in the ruins of an old inn.

As must be quite obvious to all of you by now, they were sadly mistaken.

Their card game was interrupted by the arrival of three different people; the first blasted through the wall in a storm of fire, the second teleported in with several sparks of electricity, and the third – as only a ninja could – silently dove on top of the table itself, scattering cards everywhere and ruining the game.

“Well, this sucks,” said Ostrich. “Let’s see, one of you is obviously a Ninja.”

“The other is a Pyro,” Miras said.

“And the third is…” Rooster started, before trailing off, uncertain. “Uh… the third of you is… gimme a second here… the third of you… he’s uh, he’s… yeah, I’ve got nothing. Sorry.”

The unidentified figure merely shrugged, clearly unconcerned.

“So three of us are dying,” Petewa said, standing up. “Great. So I’ll just be going then, and that way, you know, it’ll make everything easier.”

“Stay right there or I kill you,” the Ninja ordered.

“Staying here,” Petewa replied, sitting back down.

“Alright, so here’s the deal – I’m going to kill two of you,” the Ninja continued. “Is that okay with everyone?”

Both the Pyro and the unidentified figure nodded, as did the four gathered at the table.

“You’re the Green Ninja then,” Ostrich said.

“Well… yeah,” the Ninja replied, sounding confused. “Was it… not obvious?”

“Not really.”

“But I’m… I’m wearing a green uniform,” the Green Nina muttered. “Why wouldn’t it…? You know what, never mind. It’s not important. I’m just going to kill you.”

Before Ostrich could reply, the Green Ninja snapped his neck.

Using his toes.

The other three all screamed in horror as the Green Ninja drew a golden sword. It glinted in the light as he stabbed it down, intending to skewer Miras; Miras, thinking quickly, yanked Rooster in front of him – and so it happened that Rooster was skewered instead.

“Oh, that burns,” Rooster said, coughing up blood. “I hate you Miras.”

And then he died.

Miras tossed him aside, breathing a sigh of relief, for he was still alive. The Green Ninja, not bothered by the way events had turned (for he had secretly been targeting Rooster all along), vanished in the way that only a Ninja could. Miras raised his hand towards Petewa, going for a high five, but Petewa – disgusted by his sacrificial use of Rooster, no doubt – turned up his nose and refused.

The Pyro approached them, drawing an axe as they did so. Both Miras and Petewa glanced up at the Pyro with fear. Miras cringed and Petewa grinned as the Pyro turned towards Miras.

“Sucks to be you!” Petewa taunted, pointing at Miras and laughing.

The Pyro swung their axe with a mighty swing – a swing so mighty in its strength that when Miras once again used his common sense and quick instincts (this time to duck underneath the attack), the axe swung in a large circle right around before suddenly digging into Petewa’s neck instead, cutting off Petewa’s cocky laugh. Miras slowly sat back up as the Pyro tilted their head, considering Petewa for a brief second before shrugging and yanking their axe out, proceeding to swing again – this time properly beheading him. Their work for the night done, the Pyro exited the building, leaving Miras alone with the unidentified figure, who now approached him.

“Hello,” Miras said slowly, his voice shaky. “I uh... how are you doing?”

The unidentified figure bent over, grabbing Miras on either side of his head and pulling him closer so that they were nose-to-nose. The figure’s eyes narrowed as they stared at Miras for a long moment before releasing him and shaking their head.

“I am afraid that I will have to allow you to walk free,” the figure told Miras, sounding as though they truly felt bad about the situation. “I’m very sorry to do this to you, but you’re going to have to continue living. I can’t kill you.”

“…oh,” Miras said after a long moment. “Okay. I’ll uh… I’ll just be going then?”

“Yes.”

“Okay.”

So Miras left. After a long moment (in which the unidentified figure contemplated the meaninglessness of existence), the unidentified figure (henceforth to be referred to as ‘UF’ because continually typing ‘unidentified figure’ is bothersome) left as well.

FF (??) blocked by Skylor.

Voxumo (??) investigated by Detective.

Luroka (??) protected by Medic.

Fishers64 (??) investigated by Nya.

Ostrich (Matoran) killed by Green Ninja.

Rooster (Matoran) killed by Green Ninja.

Petewa (Matoran) killed by Pyro.

Miras (??) spared by Mysterious Figure.

SUSPECTS IN DEATHS OF ROOSTER & OSTRICH:

-Luroka

-Xccj

-Nevermore

-Nato

SUSPECTS IN DEATH OF PETEWA:

-Vote for whoever you’d like

---

“WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!” the Green Ninja yelled, breaking any semblance of the fourth wall as they burst back onto the scene. “I forgot to leave a clue!”

He approached the table, and delicately placed precisely 78, 923 guns upon the table (no more, no less). The table promptly collapsed.

“Okay, that should do it.”

And then he left.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE!

• Upvote 3

What kind of ninja carries guns? Especially that many. Methinks this is suspicious. 

A raving mad Matoran was latched onto Luroka’s arm, rambling on about the mathematical chances of Luroka being attacked that night and the possibilities that his plot armor would fail. Luroka was doing his best to ignore the lunatic. Voxumo, meanwhile, appeared rather nervous; a quick glance around the area revealed a rather suspicious-looking figure staring right at Voxumo with an unblinking gaze.

So wait, I'm the Medic?

why u no pm me, vlotx?

I vote Luroka (because large numbers) for the death of my avian kin, and Vicarath for Petewa's demise (poor chap, round one deaths are becoming a running joke with him.)

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Hmm, Luroka for the first scene, as that'd make for an ironic save by the Medic(and we know how much that happens usually. =P), and hmm... I'm not sure about Petewa's killer, but maybe Nato? They kinda did have a sparring match of words last round, if I remember correctly.

I hope you all realize just how dumb voting for me is. Like, every single time. You people keep voting me day one and I keep being innocent.

I can't help but agree here. Luroka's clue seems way too obvious. It feels like a setup. 

I'm not sure what to vote for, to be honest. I guess I'll do Luroka for the first scene (because trends are useless to someone like me who hasn't played for a long time), and second... 

Eh. Pahrak apparently started watching One-Punch Man. I'll vote for Vicarath instead. This is what happens when you watch good anime.

(if people say they funded Indivisible and provide proof i'll not vote for them ever no joke)

I have said nothing more and have made no promises whatsoever! Carry on with your day, people.

Edited by Ajna the Muffin Daughter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I hope you all realize just how dumb voting for me is. Like, every single time. You people keep voting me day one and I keep being innocent.

I can't help but agree here. Luroka's clue seems way too obvious. It feels like a setup. 

While I can't say I remember Luroka having a record like Blade's, I will say that I just realized that the "no less, no more" bit could apply to Nevermore. 

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Petewa’s cocky laugh.

That is the most uncharacteristic thing anyone has ever made me do.

I vote Luroka (because large numbers) for the death of my avian kin, and Vicarath for Petewa's demise (poor chap, round one deaths are becoming a running joke with him.)

I thought the name change would help with that, but apparently not.