BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

Voltex

I don't trust the mob. I'll vote Nevermore and Vox.

~Unit#phntk#1

uh oh, sheeple. you've got somebody straying from the herd. he's dangerous.

SUSPECTS IN DEATHS OF ROOSTER & OSTRICH:

-Luroka - 7

-Xccj - 1

-Nevermore - 2

-Nato

SUSPECTS IN DEATH OF PETEWA:

-Vicarath - 4

-Pahrak - 3

-Nato - 1

-Voxumo - 2

Pahrak for Petewa's death, for his death was meant to frame Blade, but alas, was too obvious in doing so. 

Care to elaborate?

Blade killed Petewa last game IIRC. 

No; not unless it was via bandwagon, and even then I'm pretty sure that was Kapura. =P

Well if I'm going to bite it anyway, I may as well make someone else suffer for a crime I most certainly did not commit. I vote Xccj for the murders of Rooser & Ostrich and I vote Voxumo for the murder of Petewa.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

I really have no clue who to vote for Rooster and Ostrich Pulse, and bandwagons did not help me last game, so... I'll vote Nato since at this point he can't statistically surpass Luroka.

And I'll vote Pahrak for the third death.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

I just want you all to know, you are all terrible.

Oh come on, die with a bit of dignity. Heck, you are quite the Type 2. Meaningless destruction is practically your raison d'être.

While I do get the feeling we've fallen for a misdirection, on Voltex's part, it's not as if clues in BZP Mafia have a history of being incredibly subtle. Remember the one for Burnmad, in the Voltex Constant, Phase I? Or the one for Blade, in Hail the Mad King?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

IMO clues are a baneful addition to the game in the first place.

This is a game of conversation and behavioral analysis, not a murder mystery.

Now, the part with all the killing, when does that happen?

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

There was no response. In fact, the silence itself cut the figure’s question short. They looked down, to see the still form of Chro on the ground. The Matoran had been killed. The figure kneeled down, and examined the corpse. A large puddle of blood surrounded Chro’s corpse, emanating from his throat. It had been slit. The figure stood, and grimaced. It was a violent scene indeed...but who caused it?

EDIT: @Burnmad.

Hear hear!

EDIT 2: Though to be more precise, it is a murder mystery, simply one in which the killers are not Batman Villains.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I shall vote Vicarath for the death of Petewa and Luroka for the death of Rooster and Ostrich.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The trees want to burn. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar