The 2011 Christmas Advent Calendar

~kh

@Invi/Kahi: oh man I remember doing that to LR a couple times. So fun. hehe.pngLike with Utah's (and P~M's I guess too) I would probably like this one a lot more had I actually read the series. But I still enjoyed it a lot even though I'm going to assume there's things in there I would have picked up on if I'd read your other comics first.

button.png

Oh shoot, I felt like I missed something..The pole was going to say 'N. Pole'But I was too hurried to give it to Kahi.Now that I think about it, this disproves Garda's belief in Santa Clause.And there go again, trying to justify a mistake...

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Sorry about there being no comic yesterday; its the last week of school and I have a test and an English paper today, so I was studying and all that yesterday night.Let me upload it.Good comic, Chath; I liked how you made them all sort of one panel comics instead of having a usual story in them. I don't remember seeing that too often nowadays.New comic, this time from King Joe!

Edited by Kahi

Ugh! Snow down the mask is the worst. Megaman should kill a snowball and gain its powers for ultimate snowballocity. I haven't the foggiest as to what I'm getting on about. :PTwas a good song comic. I always like those, because I get to sing it in my head. The only problem is when multiple people use the same song, and then it's super awkward. Fortunately that hasn't happened... yet.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Another song comic?Anyhow, nice comic, King Joe.I still think your comics could be longer, though... :PI don't like snowballs either... Unless, of course, I'm the one throwing them. :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Bluhh. I get strep throat from talking with Utah and now I'm waaaay behind. XDUtah: funny, funny. I like how Mini gets around. Although she nearly breaks the Fourth Wall in doing so.009: Exemplary work as always, I lol'd at the "swag" bag. ^_^P_M: That parody was highlarious. So much so that I was alternating chuckling to myself and humming the tune while reading it. :lol:Chath: Your Chrismases kinda suck, don't they. :PKing Joe: Another great parody, and the snow jokes really struck home for me. (Get it? Snow? Struck? Leik, snowballs striking? Yeah no.)Great work everybody. Can't wait to see more.Don't worry, Kahi, I've got my comic all planned out and will give it to you by the 20th.Feliz navidad, peeps. :pirate:

Shame on you, Shad. :PAnyhow, interesting comic, King Joe. The text was kind of hard to read, but it was good, if short.We're having a lot of song parodies this year, aren't we?Anyhow, new comic, this time from Shadonix (if you didn't already guess).

Thanks for all the comments on my comic! I actually wrote that song parody years ago. I just put it into comic form.@ Shadonix's comic: Wut? Enjoy London I guess. And you shouldn't have thrown that guy away. You should have frozen him or something and used him as Christmas decor. Cuz he's green and red.

P_M:

Y U NO USE TILDE

That parody was highlarious. So much so that I was alternating chuckling to myself and humming the tune while reading it. :lol:

Song remixes are always fun to do. I liked how you were able to keep a lot of the original lyrics.

I feel strangely famous... :evilgrin:Thanks.I absolutely love Shad's; the Kahi part just cracked me up.King Joe's was nice, but since I don't know the song, I didn't really enjoy it that much... No offense.Keep it up.-- :ruru: Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

GAH!!!Why does Majhost hate me so....--Anyway got the site to FINALLY LOAD, so I can read these comics.And you know, pretty much all these comics have that... quirky humor that all Bzpower Comics have, and what I've missed seeing.I love the fact that Day 7 was an Drawn comic, yet all the writen kinda put me down reading it. (Tell the truth I hate reading xp Who doesn't?)Anyway, I can't wait for the next comic toda- erm... Tomorrow. (I gotta remember I'm a day ahead xp)

Dah! Lotta comics to catch up with! :blink: And a whole bunch of people I'm not/no longer familiar with...#2, 009 - Holy cow, someone out there is still doing Razor! Only you somehow make it look new and fresh. Kudos to you! :D#3, Mistika - "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" always makes for the best song parodies. :P#4, Chath - Very creative, making it so that it can be read in any order. I always like it when people play around with those kinds of basic things we often forget aren't really necessary.#5, King Joe - I know my days are blury with glee. I think all that sugar is getting to me... :br:#6, Shadonix - I'm actually going to be in London for Christmas (seriously, for real). We'll have to meet up. :lol:#7, Tapika - And once again Tapika, you blow my mind. Seriously, your stuff is so surreal and wickedly cool.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

For those who are confused: Click here. This comic was an extension upon last year's comic. Maybe it should be a yearly thing.For those who hate reading: The length of each paragraph is more than the next one along, so as you go on there's less reading to do. Also you're not a good person and reading is great, it's the whole point of comics. That's like saying you like LEGO but you don't like building it, it's pretty much the whole experience.For those who commented otherwise: Thank you! You are all totes cool people.

Edited by Tapika

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

Oh, so it was YOU who drew that wonky comic last year!IT ALL MAKES CENTS NOWAnywho, I didn't bother to read all those blocks of text (I don't get Homestuck humor. Never have, really.) But the pictures were pretty! :3

For those who hate reading: The length of each paragraph is more than the next one along, so as you go on there's less reading to do. Also you're not a good person and reading is great, it's the whole point of comics. That's like saying you like LEGO but you don't like building it, it's pretty much the whole experience.

To be fair, when it comes to comics there is a certain ratio of text to image that remains in most reader's comfort zone, and you do toe the line of upsetting that balance in this comic. Don't get me wrong, I still loved it, but even I looked at that and thought, "Man, that's a lot of text."

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

The text wasn't even Homestuck related at all, It's really just plot stuffYou're holding yourself off plot stuff, and so you don't understand what's going on with the comicI understand that it was quite a bit. But I couldn't get plot stuff across in less.There's a lot wrong with the US education system if you all don't like reading...

Edited by Tapika

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

The text wasn't even Homestuck related at all, It's really just plot stuffYou're holding yourself off plot stuff, and so you don't understand what's going on with the comicI understand that it was quite a bit. But I couldn't get plot stuff across in less.There's a lot wrong with the US education system if you all don't like reading...

Plot?in a christmas comic?BLASPHEMYIt was more that I didn't come to read, I came to see pretty pictures. WHICH I GOT :3I don't remember the first one at all either :P Not to mention the logic of a plotline that only moves forward once a year escapes me :/ Edited by Zerothemaster

I like reading, but something about the layout of that just didn't appeal to me. I don't know why, because I normal read 5-10 books a month...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill