The 2011 Christmas Advent Calendar

~kh

Greetings, and Merry Christmas! Welcome to the 2011 Christmas Advent Calendar, a continuation of the tradition set forth by

Lavaside Rahi come last year. This year, in the absence of LR, it is instead hosted by me, Kahinuva.Today, December 1st marks the start of the event in which some of the best comic talent on the forum will combine their collective skills to celebrate the holidays! Each day, from December 1st until Christmas Eve, a new comic will be posted right here, counting down to the holidays and spreading cheer and humor along the way. Just click on the days in the calendar below and enjoy!(I'm dreadfully sorry about the wait; creating a calendar took more time than I originally thought it would...)christmas_header.pngrow1_leftcolumn.pngday_01_utah.pngday_02_atomic009.pngday_03_piraka-mistika.pngday_04_chath.pngday_05_kingjoe.pngday_06_shadonix.pngrow1_rightcolumn.png

row2_leftcolumn.pngday_07_tapika.pngday_08_drgiggles.pngday_09_pirok.pngday_10_lnu.pngday_11_moc.pngday_12_reznas.pngrow2_rightcolumn.png

row3_leftcolumn.pngday_13_vataki.pngday_14_absorba.pngday_15_eljay.pngday_16_wvufan.pngday_17_justaxkal.pngday_18_emkay.pngrow3_rightcolumn.png

row4_leftcolumn.pngday_19_oneker.pngday_20_darcsyde.pngday_21_decei.pngday_21_zero.pngday_22_biocryptid.pngday_23_tavakai.pngday_23_gerlicky.pngday_24_venom.pngday_24_tenebrae_invictus.pngrow4_rightcolumn.png

christmas_footer_alena.pngchristmas_footer_miraka.pngchristmas_footer_ennar.pngchristmas_footer_lavaside_rahi.pngList of Comic Makers and their Series:Day 1 - Utah: Doomsday

Day 2 - Atomic 009: 009 Makes Comics

Day 3 - Piraka~Mistika: ~M's Comics V3.5!

Day 4 - Chath: Looking At The Sky

Day 5 - King Joe: The Center of Everywhere

Day 6 - Shadonix: Bluh Bluh Huge Emporium

Day 8 - Dr. Giggles: Noobicorn Inc.

Day 9 - Pirok The Va-Matoran: Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

Day 11 - Makuta of Comedy: The Awesomepacalypse: Reign of Darkness

Day 12 - Reznas: Reznas Comics

Day 13 - Vataki: Timely Insanity

Day 14 - Absorba: Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ (That Adventure Series)

Day 15 - Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen: The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker

Day 16 - WVUFan:

Mall Patrol

Day 17 - Justax-Kal: Why Not?

Day 18 - Emkay: N/A

Day 19 - Oneker: The Adventures of Oneker

Day 21 - Deceimeter the Hitchhiker: Aggravations and Complications and Zero the Master: The Drawing Room

Day 22 - Biocryptid: Biocryptid's BS01 ComicsDay 23 - Tavakai: TavKorp and Gerlicky: SpoofQuest!Day 24 - Venom:~V.3~ and Tenebrae Invictus: One Nation Under the Great SpiritDay 25 - Alena: N/A andMiraka: N/A andNuparurocks: N/A and Lavaside Rahi: N/A

Edited by Kahi

Yay, it's up! You're on time! :PLink's not working, though.EDIT:No doubt I'd enjoy this a lot more if I'd read your comics, but oh well. The main thing I'd suggest is putting a frame around that window; its edges aren't very defined and I couldn't tell it was a window at first, looked more like some cloud of snowy essence.But anyway, it's still pretty good. I liked the Batman transitions. :P

Edited by Tavakai

button.png

What's up with the big gaps in the calendar? Between each week, there's a big white space with a small ribbon of background in the middle...Can't wait for more comics!-- :ruru:

Make sure you have your browser at full size. The calendar is made out of a bunch of images arranged together, so when the browser isn't full size it squishes them out of order.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

What's up with the big gaps in the calendar? Between each week, there's a big white space with a small ribbon of background in the middle...Can't wait for more comics!-- :ruru:

Make sure you have your browser at full size. The calendar is made out of a bunch of images arranged together, so when the browser isn't full size it squishes them out of order.
Aha, that's better. I had it zoomed in a little bit. Ctrl-0 is my friend.Thanks LNU.-- :ruru: Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Woo! It's up! :D I'll have to check in on this as the month goes. Gotta get reacquainted with everyone's comics again. :PVery nice calendar, Kahi! I really like the look of it, it's all classy...much nicer than that burnt orange I had last year. :lol:And nice comic, Utah! If I recall correctly you were the first advent calendar comic last year too...anywho, I think your graphics have gotten better in the past year (and they were already pretty good to begin with)!

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Also, another classy kickstarter from Utah, but I do echo Tav's comment... it looks like there's a hole in the wall :P

You obviously don't understand. They have to have pictures of outside things because windows are too expensive. :PI also have to echo Zero on 009. When the comic first pulled up, I thought, "Ah boy, another razor comic. <_<"But then I read it and there was much rejoicing. Highlights were obviously the swag bag, and the ending. I chuckled. :P Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

See, this is why I love being first. I open up the Calendar. And all the better people go ahead of me! ^~^In this case, 009. I loved your comic! The "swag" bag was hilarious, as well as the being tied up in the tree. XDOnce again, I'd like to say thanks for everyone who enjoyed my comic. And for the constructive criticism!-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

So mine's the second one, eh? That's good. Gets it out of the way quickly so it's shortness won't look as strange between two long strings of big long elaborate holiday spectacular comics.Nevertheless, I'm happy to know that everybody liked my submission.Fun Fact: I made the Swag Bag sprite months ago, and decided to use it in this Comic entirely on a whim to get out of making new bag sprites. Good to know that my laziness paid off in this case.And really, it's probably for the best that no one knows how 009 got tied up in that tree. It's far too horrific for a Holiday Comic.Also: Utah's was an excellent way to kick things off. The "Zombies" and "...Mostly" parts definitely made the whole thing for me.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

wow.... just...... wow.....that 2nd comic was amazing! it wasnt the funniest, but the quality of the scenery was amazing!*subscribes to 009's comics*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I was singing that in my head while reading the comic.It was quite amusing when the group of people were singing, because I actually heard a group of people singing in my head...I should get help. Great comic.

:blink:I did the exact same thing!!!Anyway, a very humorous reworking of an old favorite song.

I was singing that in my head while reading the comic.It was quite amusing when the group of people were singing, because I actually heard a group of people singing in my head...I should get help. Great comic.

:blink:I did the exact same thing!!!Anyway, a very humorous reworking of an old favorite song.
We need to start a club now. So many voices! So much song!J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

What would we call it? The "Sings comical versions of Popular songs while reading a comic containing said comical variation, all while hearing backup singers in our heads" club?And I just notice in T-N said, why you no put characters on the bottom Kahi?

Utah: Those backgrounds confuzzled me a bit. @_@But hey, good comic anyway! Always stick to zombie-killing tradition.009: Like your latest work that I've seen, your Christmas comic really impressed me.Again, nice to see Razor return, and I still love the background graphics in general.Last panels actually got a chuckle out of me. XPP~M: That's a nice little Christmas Carol parody you have there.T'was a good comic as well, I liked the cleverness in some of the lines.It looked pretty good overall, no graphic complaints.I'm glad to see our second Advent Calender up,once again bringing together the unique styles of our comic makers.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

What would we call it? The "Sings comical versions of Popular songs while reading a comic containing said comical variation, all while hearing backup singers in our heads" club?And I just notice in T-N said, why you no put characters on the bottom Kahi?
Yayz! Moar comix! :PI was singing that too... I'm beginning to worry for that tiny, almost non-existent entity I refer to as my sanity. Others don't refer to it as that, though. They don't think it exists. (They may be right)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who did that. :P All the comics so far have been pretty good. Can't wait to see more. :)

And we get a well done parody from PM. Good job. I especially liked the part where you said "He knows when you are sleeping" and you wer in your bed freaking out. That's how I always felt after hearing that song. :P

SANTA IS A PEEPING TOM

Yayz! Moar comix! :PI was singing that too... I'm beginning to worry for that tiny, almost non-existent entity I refer to as my sanity. Others don't refer to it as that, though. They don't think it exists. (They may be right)
J-K, something tells me that your new club is going to be extremely popular...Thanks guys.

Day three was great. I like the changes that was made on the song, it was hilarious.

Thanks!

Santa apparently knows his sincerity is fake. lol. Once again, another good comic.Kahi, why'd you remove the characters at the bottom of the calendar?

:lol: Thanks.Oh, and thanks also to The Venom, whom I missed in the multiquote.I really like the other comics as well, especially Utah's (no offense to 009 :P).--:ruru:

banner.jpg