Tune-In on Twitch Tuesday

We'll be launching our Twitch stream once again tonight to entertain you with adventures in LEGO games. What will we be playing? That's up to you! Head over to this poll and select one of the options listed. The stream will kick off around 8 PM Eastern (a bit later than usual) and you can follow our channel or the BZPower Twitter account to get notified right when things kick off. I look forward to seeing you all tonight!

View the full article

Since I didn't start watching these streams until you got the Lego Movie Videogame, I have not seen any of the earlier episodes of Batman 3. And with this being my first glimpse of that game, I was honestly surprised that it was quite similar to Dimensions in terms of graphics and combos for defeating enemies, so I'm now guessing this is just what all of the most recent Lego games are like (as in, only the past year, because the Lego Movie game came out in February 2014, so not that long ago).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.