Hi to all!

Today I want you to show my latest model - alien thing, something like Strider. Some additional info on my Flickr (photos are clickable).

22403198663_b37e158688_d.jpg

23035458361_983f9995c6_d.jpg

22403091703_795bc17768_d.jpg

22605965647_f480c2e965_d.jpg

23010903852_ef241c5846_d.jpg

22606079618_7d33cca4a9_d.jpg

23024328055_47367d2739_d.jpg

22401608444_0637584cae_d.jpg

23010854292_72f339357c_d.jpg

Any comments are welcome!

Edit: Images resized; please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels. The links still work.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 11

I came here looking for Prince Aragorn, son of Arathorn, but instead found something much better then the awful MoC I thought I would be finding. Better doesn't describe it: brilliance is the word. much more brilliant then what I envisioned I would be seeing. Is it wrong that I want to hold it and kinda play with it?

As great as this MoC is, it reminds me of a pretty hard part of Half-Life 2. I'll try to get over my past feelings and enjoy this piece of constraction-figure art for what it is.

I love the terrain too, nice touch.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Oh man, this is gorgeous. You use tricky overspecialized pieces (lots of heads/helmets/masks in particular, I notice) so perfectly innovatively, making the whole thing so fluidly sculpted, that at a glance one might mistake it for an actual movie prop or something instead of Lego. The Strider itself is marvelous, everything an imposing alien vehicle should be - bulbous, organic, chitinous. I can almost feel alien slime perspiring off it. And the alien effect is only intensified by contrast with the serene otherworldly landscape at its feet, beautifully naturally chaotic with the same excellent use of pieces obscure or often considered too specialized to put to good use as in the Strider.

I love seeing really great creations like this. It's breathtaking, and immensely inspiring, to see this sort of brick wizardry. Keep up the good work!

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg